tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jun 15, 2014
    I liked the movie, it's not one of my favorites gay movies of all time, but it's a interesting film. I guess it hadn't too much "action", the characters were in love, but i didn't see too much love
  2. Jun 9, 2014
    Is it me or does every other movie lately have blue in the title? BURNING BLUE, a film about the bizarre perversion and paranoia around gays in the military is actually the worst made film I have seen since WILD WOMEN OF WONGO. It's truly inept. Like a drama directed by Ed Wood. And it is even more rare to witness such bad performances. Simply dreadful. Bad in a not a fun or good way. AndIs it me or does every other movie lately have blue in the title? BURNING BLUE, a film about the bizarre perversion and paranoia around gays in the military is actually the worst made film I have seen since WILD WOMEN OF WONGO. It's truly inept. Like a drama directed by Ed Wood. And it is even more rare to witness such bad performances. Simply dreadful. Bad in a not a fun or good way. And then the film feels about 20 years too late.

Then suddenly something happens in the last 10 minutes.

We jump 6 years ahead to a very short scene when Tammy Blanchard, delivering the only truly professional performance in the film, states "Now what will we do?" To which the lead says, " I don't know."

It was so staggering to hear this in an "issue" film. Everything falls apart. The main character is brave beyond measure but then all continues to slide. What will we do? I don't know. Never sounded more honest.

1. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Jun 10, 2014
    Bearing a distinctly musty odor confirmed by its 2011 copyright date, this day-and-date Lionsgate pickup never achieves dramatic liftoff.
  2. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    Jun 5, 2014
    Burning Blue squanders its admirable intentions with its amateurish filmmaking and ham-fisted dialogue.
  3. Reviewed by: Anita Gates
    Jun 5, 2014
    The script, by Mr. Greer and Helene Kvale, rolls along with lifeless, profoundly unimaginative dialogue.