6.2

1. Jan 19, 2014
    Carrie is a 2013 horror film directed by Peirce Kinberly with Chloe Grace Moretz and Julianne Moore.
    Taken from Carrie by Stephen King and eponymous 1976 film by Brian De Palma , tells the story of the young Carrie White , a girl who is constantly abused by his classmates and lives with his mother Margaret , a fundamentalist Christian has segregated in the house since he was born . Shortly after being the victim of a bad joke by some companion, Carrie discovers to have telekinetic powers and begin to train in their use.
    The film begins well with the birth scene of Carrie, in which we see the folly of Margaret as she thought it was a tumor. Going forward with the film , we understand that it is set in today's world , this that the story was closer to us and also to explain better the problem of bullying and religious extremism .
    Also stressed by the fact that Peirce is not De Palma , but director gets along very well in some places showing good ideas filmmaking .
    Also worthy of praise are the two main actresses Chloe Moretz and Julianne Moore. The young Chloe proves to be very good in the role of Carrie , especially in awkward movements and the shyness that can leak from its behavior (the only small flaw is that it's too pretty to be Carrie , who in the book , moreover, was fat) . Julianne Moore on the other hand is perfect in the role of Margaret ; expression disturbing and lost in the void , he manages to show us his inner insanity , identical to how it was described on the book and doing a job, in my opinion, better than that of Laurie ( but she was fabulous in that part ) .
    The discussions that exist between mother and daughter are very well done , describing a strange love-hate relationship between the two .
    The issues of bullying , contempt toward the other and the religious bigotry (especially the first two ) are dealt with in a very harsh and dramatic and Peirce here has tried to emphasize how cruel they can be with scenes not present neither in the book nor in the film De Palma .
    To conclude this new Carrie is a film worthy and a great remake even if it is the same level as that of the '70s.
  2. Oct 18, 2013
    this movie is amazing one of the best remakes q is an fact as it has a great performance moretz julian moore and a great special effects, great direction and modern twist King's novel needed
  3. Oct 19, 2013
    I already knew that critics would be bashing this since it's a remake but this movie was great! Your feel the emotion and pain of Carrie throughout the movie and then she snaps and when she does it is intense I loved it! The only thing negative was that by the end I loved the intensity so much that I was craving for more! All in all a 10 out of 10!
  4. Oct 30, 2013
    Perfect. For the sake of a review for a 'remake' I believe you should forget that it is one, and focus on how good this film is on it's own two feet. Carrie is an unbelievably good film; tense, gripping with brilliant acting and great rampant destruction... What more could you want?
  5. Uba
    Oct 19, 2013
    The remake makes justice to the original film and to the novel. Well done!. The cast is perfect. We have the talented Chloe Moretz and the professionally Julianne Moore
  6. Oct 19, 2013
    Moore is terrifying as a guilt-addled true believer, and Moretz caresses her role when she gets the chance. And the hot topics do indeed remain hot...
  7. Nov 9, 2013
    If your looking for a great creepy movie with some but less notably a bit of horror I definitely recommend going to see this movie. By far the best horror movie of this year, this remake does the original movie and Stephen King's book much justice. Chloe Moretz did a wonderful job embracing the emotions of Carrie and Julianne Moore is just downright scary. I recommend this movie forIf your looking for a great creepy movie with some but less notably a bit of horror I definitely recommend going to see this movie. By far the best horror movie of this year, this remake does the original movie and Stephen King's book much justice. Chloe Moretz did a wonderful job embracing the emotions of Carrie and Julianne Moore is just downright scary. I recommend this movie for anyone, it's not over the top scary, it's got a solid story and leaves you with goosebumps as you exit the theater. Expand
  8. Nov 19, 2013
    For a couple years the thriller movies were nothing but a parody movie material. But in Carrie (2013) you can see the real meaning of the thriller. The cast is very successful. Especially Chloe Grace Moretz. Remake movies have %30 of success in my opinion. And Carrie is the part of the lucky %30. It was great. 10/10
  9. Nov 21, 2013
    Carrie is an excellent film, keeps the suspense from beginning to end. Good actors, good music, script, photography, good special effects. A great remake.
  10. Jan 3, 2014
    I like both the original and this newest version. The acting is actually pretty good and updated. The effects notwithstanding the story remains the best part of course. I would be curious as to what Mr. King feels but I can tell you that I enjoyed the entire film. Chloe Moretz does a very good job as does Julianne Moore in bringing us the emotion of the characters.
  11. Nov 3, 2013
    I LOVED IT! As a huge fan of the book I was very satisfied with how it was brought to life. It's a little derivative of DePalma's film but has a few touches of its own, enough that I found it enough to stand on its own. Although Pierce largely misses the chance to show the destruction Carrie brings to the whole town in the book (budget concerns perhaps?) and the ending doesn't matchI LOVED IT! As a huge fan of the book I was very satisfied with how it was brought to life. It's a little derivative of DePalma's film but has a few touches of its own, enough that I found it enough to stand on its own. Although Pierce largely misses the chance to show the destruction Carrie brings to the whole town in the book (budget concerns perhaps?) and the ending doesn't match DePalma's, special effects elevate the prom and Chris and Billy's comeuppance (which is truly inspired and my favorite scene) past DePalma's, plus she found a good way to incorporate the book's meteor shower. Pierce also reinvents the film as drama that effectively builds tension more effectively than a simple horror film from the get go, plus Carrie's development of her power (which is well known to be a metaphor for burgeoning womanhood) progresses much more organically. Chloë Grace Moretz crushes it; it's been a common criticism that she's too pretty to be Carrie but upon seeing it, I'm letting it slide, because she not only pulls it off by bringing a heartbreaking frailty, it kind of makes things even more shocking, because you wonder just how messed up her life had to be to make her the kind of person she is at the start of the film. Not that anyone should hope for tragedy, but I found myself really praying that things would work out better despite the fact that we all know what's going to happen. Gabriella Wilde was also very good as Sue Snell, she make the sense of regret that leads to her ill-fated benevolence believable (it aways seemed far-fetched to me). The always reliable Judy Greer is in fine form as Miss Dejarden, and Julianne Moore chews the scenery as the part of Carrie's mom calls for (recreated by Pierce as a paranoid schizophrenic). The novel Carrie is one of my favorite books, so I wouldn't give it my seal of approval if I wasn't genuinely impressed. Tip of the hat to all involved. Expand
  12. May 25, 2014
    A an excellent horror movie that doesn't rely on idiotic sound effects and cliché scare tactics but shows the horror through the characters. An entertaining film that kept its intensity from beginning to end.
  13. Feb 18, 2014
    Pierce's version of the Stephen King novel can't help but feel like the remake that it is, but that doesn't mean it's not totally worthwhile and extremely watchable. Julianne Moore and Chloe Grace Moretz do fantastic work here, bringing the story to life for a newer generation. I think it worked quite well.
  14. Jan 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Não entendo por que este filme recebeu algumas críticas negativas. Um remake muito bom! Muitos não gostam devido ao fato do original ser considerado um clássico - também prefiro a versão de 1976, mas em termos de produção e fidelidade ao livro esse remake é melhor.

Primeiramente, é bom ver que Carrie está gostando do caos no baile, diferente dos outros filmes onde ela aparentemente está em transe. Além disso, ela mostra uma parte humana salvando Rita Desjardin. É satisfatório ver Carrie dando um tempinho para a Chris Hargensen no fim do filme. A atualização de tempos também foi necessária - inclusão de smartphones.
  15. Feb 15, 2014
    I am giving this rating based off of this movie standing alone not compared to the original. I loved the original and this one was also very good. My only complaint is comparing this one to the original, that is they are nearly 99% identical and if you saw the first one absolutely nothing will be new or exciting. Its a tough choice for me because I wanted something new but similar andI am giving this rating based off of this movie standing alone not compared to the original. I loved the original and this one was also very good. My only complaint is comparing this one to the original, that is they are nearly 99% identical and if you saw the first one absolutely nothing will be new or exciting. Its a tough choice for me because I wanted something new but similar and what I got was a great carbon copy. This is more for new watchers or someone who wanted to see the movie a second time. Expand
  16. Nov 7, 2013
    As a true fan of the original, I pretty much expected this to be trash, but here is a big "Good Job Team!" to the production staff on Carrie 2013.

Chloë Grace Moretz does an incredible job channeling the modern Carrie and bringing the character to life in a way that is genuine and thoughtful. For such an attractive young woman to play a high school pariah is nothing new. Moretz radiates an aura of introversion, even as the camera is focusing in on her you can feel her very spirit trying to hide and not be noticed by the world that is so strange and cruel to her.

Who could play Ms White today and terrify me as much as Piper Laurie had in the 70's; Julianne Moore.
    All I will say is that he gasping ragged prayers still make my skin crawl. Thank you Ms Moore for a fantastic job.

I do have one small complaint: This film had an amazing opportunity within it to show people the intense pain of bullying, both online and at school. I feel if they had embraced that issue this film would have been a 10; as is it feels like they glossed over it.
  17. Oct 30, 2013
    "This 'reimagining' of Carrie (the classic 1976) is the best remake I have ever seen in a long time. Shouldn't be missed."
    Carrie, played by Chloe Moretz, is a shy outcast in her high school, she lives with her abusive and mentally-disturbed religious mother Margaret, played by Julianne Moore, the keeps her locked up in a crowded closet filled with crosses and Jesus bleeding (black ink?) on a stake. Carrie endures humiliation after experiencing her first period, in which she thought she was bleeding to death, in front of her whole classmates (with the main antagonist Chris, played by Portia, and her friend Sue, played by Gabrielle) who mockingly videotapes the incident as well as telling her to 'plug it up'. Sue, feeling bad about her involvement, decides to convince her long-time boyfriend and prom date (Tommy, played by Ansel Elgort) to take Carrie to their final senior prom. Meanwhile, Carrie develops telekinetic powers 'witch' (dry joke) she uses it to her full advantage when her mother Margaret forbids her to go in fear of 'Adam' taking her virginity due to the slight exposure of her 'dirty pillows.' She does forewarn Carrie that 'they are all going to laugh at you' to which of no avail. When Carrie is at the prom, it all starts out well despite the awkward setting that she has placed herself in, still determined that this will be her night. AND THEN...all hell breaks loose, after Chris (banned from the Prom, exacts revenge) dumps a bucket of pig's blood on Carrie and her beautifully home-made dress. The prom scene isn't terrifying; it's invigorating even if that sounds a tad bit masochistic. We get to feel all the emotions of Carrie; anger, frustration, embarrassment and vengeance. One by one, the body count doubles in tremendously gruesome deaths living up to its 'R'. The final scene with Carrie and her mother is sadistic and tragic, more so than the scenes leading up to it. The ending is decent to the book, cracks and all; we get to hear the bittersweet track by the Cults.
    Chloe Grace Moretz plays Carrie straight out of the book. She does her best with the source material and she nails every bit of detail from the Stephen King novel. It's a different approach then Sissy Spacek's shocking wide-eyed performance. She is an actress beyond her age. "...Chloe Grace Moretz delivers a more vulnerable and shocking performance as Carrie White." Julianne Moore is ever 'moore' (dry joke, again) creepy as Margaret with all the head thumping, the bible-reading and the nail-skinning. Gabrielle also does a good job with Sue and is commendable for making the audience truly root for her. Portia gives an exaggerated performance but isn't shocking considering the character was written the exact same way.
    Kimberly Pierce does a good job with Carrie, for what it is, even if it has been butchered by many remakes and sequels since the 1976 film. It's tense and brisk in its pacing which does sacrifice some of the character developments but it keeps the viewer consistently engaged. Kimberly Pierce has left Carrie in a final closing though the ending suggest otherwise. Overall, it's a good teen thriller and I hope I don't have to see another remake any time soon.
    "The first Carrie was horror. This is tragedy." -rogerebert.com
    *Hopefully, they can make it to the third spot on Boxoffice
  18. Feb 15, 2014
    This movie was a surprise to me! I was expecting it to be another typical horror movie. But this movie has a great story. well acted, well paced, very interesting! I watched the old "Carrie" a day later, and this new version is ALOT better!
  19. Dec 9, 2013
    It has more scenes of drama than horror, so if you’re looking for that in this film, you won’t find it.

But I liked it. Julianne Moore is spectacular and Chloë Grace Moretz is great as the “poor Carrie,” although I think that she could’ve been a little better as the “vengeful Carrie”.

It’s a good movie.
  20. Jan 8, 2014
    After over 150 viewings Brian De Palma's 1976 version of 'Carrie' remains my favourite film of all time. Therefore, if anyone was going to take issue with this remake it was going to be me. The first thing to be said about this new version is that as a film in its own right it does work. Kimberly Peirce is to be commended for doing a credible job in attempting to put a fresh slant on theAfter over 150 viewings Brian De Palma's 1976 version of 'Carrie' remains my favourite film of all time. Therefore, if anyone was going to take issue with this remake it was going to be me. The first thing to be said about this new version is that as a film in its own right it does work. Kimberly Peirce is to be commended for doing a credible job in attempting to put a fresh slant on the material. The big question hanging over the whole enterprise, though, is whether a remake was really necessary. The answer to that has to be a resounding NO. However good Peirce's version is it compares unfavourably, in every aspect, to the sublime master class of De Palma's film. I have always viewed the original as more of a social commentary than an out and out horror movie and De Palma effortlessly switched gears between the comedy, horror and romance. This combination made his vision a very satisfying experience
    Performance wise, Chloe Grace Moretz is actually better than I think she has been given critical credit for in the title role, but let's face it she was never going to come close to topping Sissy Spacek's iconic playing of the character. Likewise Julianne Moore, an actress whom I greatly admire, grounds her Margaret White in a more believable reality than did Piper Laurie. However, I still prefer Laurie's over the top loon. Also one misses Nancy Allen, Amy Irving, John Travolta, Betty Buckley and PJ Soles. Their replacements do not come close to the incarnations of those original actors. In fact Ansel Elgort (Tommy Ross) and Barry Shebaka Henley (Principle Morton) are noticeably inferior to their original counterparts.
    Even though Peirce has stated that she was returning to the book for this new version, it does feel at times as if she is cherry picking from the novel as well as plagiarising De Palma's film. For older viewers the new version suffers also from audience expectation as scenes and lines of dialogue are anticipated and compared, even if unwittingly, to the superior original. The prom scene 2013 totally lacks the magic and romanticism of De Palma's version and the blood falling on the hapless Carrie, shot from three angles, is totally mis-judged. Similarly, Moretz's playing of the all encompassing revenge that follows is interpreted here as being enjoyable, where as Spacek plays the scene as cathartic, with eyes staring blankly in shock. On the plus side Peirce does handle well the scenes of Carrie's experimentation and discovery of her telekinetic powers. Where her version fails most is with the style. Brian De Palma is all about style, and his set pieces are just jaw droppingly brilliant. He incorporates split screen and slow motion amazingly and to great romantic and nail biting effect. Aided no end by his talented leading lady and her vulnerable and achingly believable portrayal, De Palma's take on the story WILL never be bettered. Also in his corner is that great Pino Donnagio score; The moving relationship that is seen to develop between Spacek and Buckley (which is totally redundant in the new version) and THAT ending. Peirces's last scene was never going to recapture what De Palma achieved. Her ending is somewhat lame and superfluous, underlining the fact that whilst her 'Carrie' is enjoyable entertainment, De Palma's 'Carrie' is a justifiably revered classic.
  21. Jan 16, 2014
    The original is a classic and, all knee-jerk remake reactions aside, this 2013 update isn’t that bad…it even has some points that are better. For the most part, not much has changed from the Sissy Spacek film so this remake can easily work in favor of fans of the original as it can be used as a gateway to gather interest in seeing the original (or it can be a point of hatred as it reallyThe original is a classic and, all knee-jerk remake reactions aside, this 2013 update isn’t that bad…it even has some points that are better. For the most part, not much has changed from the Sissy Spacek film so this remake can easily work in favor of fans of the original as it can be used as a gateway to gather interest in seeing the original (or it can be a point of hatred as it really is almost dead-on to the original). Advancements in special effects also helped make the most meaningful moments of revenge a little more interesting this time around and, I have to say, Julianne Moore proved to be the best yet with playing Margaret White. It’s easy to hate on a remake for no other reason than it’s a remake but “Carrie” keeps itself true to the original and Chloë Grace Moretz is fantastic as Carrie and really filled in Sissy Spacek’s shoes nicely. Expand
  22. Oct 23, 2013
    Firstly, let me say that I have never seen the 1976 version of the film. Therefore, I feel I am relatively objective in my review of the movie.

Well, this movie's plot isn't entirely hard to follow. It tells a simple story, but is very effective. Chloë Grace Moretz who plays "Carrie White" the movies main character, did an excellent job. The movie's dialogue, sound effects, and special effects were all very well done, as well as the camera work. Only a pretentious snob would not be impressed by this movie. It was very well done. Gabriella Wilde did an excellent job as "Sue Snell" and Judy Greer did a great job as Miss Desjardin.

Again, I have never seen the original, but the only critics who would bash this movie are those from the camp of, "It didn't live up to the original." Trust me, this movie is well worth the price of admission. It's not an all-time classic, and it wasn't "scary" in the typical sense of a horror movie, but it was very well done.
  23. Jan 16, 2014
    Carrie is brilliantly acted and emphasises on a relatable problem but as a horror movie, it is just not scary.

P.S: I haven't watched the original Carrie so I can't criticize it based on its originality.
  24. Dec 9, 2013
    Isn't dificult to undertand the history, it's nearly a "BloodMary" history, a girl witch everybody make "bullyng" with her and she has super powers and kill everyone, the stronger point isn't the Horror, but the drama, the movie shows how crazy a "super religious" mom is, and why Carrie is so strange, but she wants to be diferent and she will try to be diferent, the movie has some prettyIsn't dificult to undertand the history, it's nearly a "BloodMary" history, a girl witch everybody make "bullyng" with her and she has super powers and kill everyone, the stronger point isn't the Horror, but the drama, the movie shows how crazy a "super religious" mom is, and why Carrie is so strange, but she wants to be diferent and she will try to be diferent, the movie has some pretty good special effects, a good development, like the movie continues very well and mixed with some horror parts, the movie meets the genre and the objective very well, it's a good Drama and Horror movie in my opinion. Expand
  25. Dec 18, 2013
    I been waiting tor this movie since summer where the first teaser arrived. That had been all the wait worth. The movie takes on school bullying, and also a lot of blood too. If you like thrilling movies I recommend this.
  26. Jan 2, 2014
    Carrie is a magical horror movie, not only it contains most of the
    scary things a good horror movie needs but it also spices it up with
    some moral. In fact, it shows what does bullying lead to. There isn't a lot of nudity which is rare these days so I recommend you to watch this beast. The whole movie is not that scary but it contains a lot of disturbing bloody scenes and cruel
    Carrie is a magical horror movie, not only it contains most of the
    scary things a good horror movie needs but it also spices it up with
    some moral. In fact, it shows what does bullying lead to. There isn't a
    lot of nudity which is rare these days so I recommend you to watch this
    beast. The whole movie is not that scary but it contains a lot of
    disturbing bloody scenes and cruel killing ways, that won't make you
    uncomfortable if you're a true horror/thriller fan. The script is
    written well enough. The directors did a good job. It could be so easy
    to make a Carrie two because of the magical ending of the movie. I
    gave the film 8/10 because it wasn't too scary and I never give more
    than 9/10 so 8/10 in considered very good! Now go and watch it.
  27. Oct 12, 2014
    The best remake made for Carrie so far and oh my goodness I love the way Chloe acts and the cast is AWESOME. I don't think that will be released some like this one.
  28. May 23, 2015
    The story is about Carrie White, a young girl who is about to enter womanhood. Unfortunately she is the psychologically neglected daughter of a bible-beating nut-job. Bullied at school by some very cruel classmates, Carrie transforms into a force of supernatural vengeance on a path to self destruction. It is a timeless and poignant tale that is very familiar. This film isn't the first redoThe story is about Carrie White, a young girl who is about to enter womanhood. Unfortunately she is the psychologically neglected daughter of a bible-beating nut-job. Bullied at school by some very cruel classmates, Carrie transforms into a force of supernatural vengeance on a path to self destruction. It is a timeless and poignant tale that is very familiar. This film isn't the first redo for the "Carrie" story but in my opinion it is by far the best.

Although the film is predictable to anyone who has spent countless seasons watching the classic film, or re-reading the story by Mr. King, Chloë Grace Moretz portrays the telekinetic school girl with more charm and depth. Sissy Spacek offers a more vulnerable, sorrowful Carrie and I enjoy her version immensely. I just feel that Moretz interpretation is more attuned to that outcast, sheltered, mentally scared character. I felt invested enough to stay connected through the parts of the film that almost seemed redundant and too close to the 1976 film.

The film moves in that same somber slow atmospheric realm of depressed soul as the original and the characters are critically close to being two dimensional but the depth and breadth of Kimberly Pierce's vision of "Carrie" offers so much more substance to the story on screen that it carries the characters from scene to scene. However disappointing the lack of personality the characters seem to have in the first half of the film second and last act the energy and chilling vitality begins to shine through elevating "Carrie" into a more visceral, macabre film. The characters become more affective and viable, especially in the last act when things really start moving.

Visually it all boils down to the effects and dark realization of Carrie's breakdown into an uncontrollable storm of death and destruction. Pierce offers more detail to the personal "growth" of Carrie and more celebration of the carnage the ensues. I enjoyed this film and believe that it deserves far more love from horror fans than it has been given
  29. Nov 4, 2013
    Based on Stephen King's novel, "Carrie" and the same name as the original in 1976, the new version of "Carrie" is about a poor innocent girl who has telekinesis and she went to a prom until those mean bullies are making a prank to her and she controls her power to destruct the entire high school into a disaster. Chloe Grace-Moretz is playing a main character as Carrie White and she did aBased on Stephen King's novel, "Carrie" and the same name as the original in 1976, the new version of "Carrie" is about a poor innocent girl who has telekinesis and she went to a prom until those mean bullies are making a prank to her and she controls her power to destruct the entire high school into a disaster. Chloe Grace-Moretz is playing a main character as Carrie White and she did a pretty good job for portraying an emotional teenage girl, and she also gets the top that is near to the original Carrie. Julianne Moore plays Carrie's mother and she also did great for becoming an insane widow who wants to get rid of Carrie White's life, not as bad as the original, but the original mother stays the top. The story stays very close to the book and it goes different ways like the original movie, but I've seen Carrie White becomes an interesting character that we seen her back problems. She controls her telekinesis powers, she gets comfortable to her new friend, and she becomes insane for destroying everything in the prom for her bullies and to entire school that makes her prank. Even though the new version of Carrie is pretty decent and not as close to the original, but it's a good horror movie to enjoy with teenagers and to other Stephen King fans as well. Carrie is a good old fashion flick with great scares and some chilling moments that I've seen in Halloween, but a good one. Expand
  30. Oct 20, 2013
    I think Carrie is one of my favorite underrated remakes of 2013 because I felt that the original version is way better than the new version of Carrie. Although I was a little worried that Sony and MGM were hoping to shed some light of Carrie after a unsuccessful yet unsatisfied 1999 sequel and a disappointing TV movie in 2003. The remake is good, but I don't know if director KimberlyI think Carrie is one of my favorite underrated remakes of 2013 because I felt that the original version is way better than the new version of Carrie. Although I was a little worried that Sony and MGM were hoping to shed some light of Carrie after a unsuccessful yet unsatisfied 1999 sequel and a disappointing TV movie in 2003. The remake is good, but I don't know if director Kimberly Pierce (best known for the cult classic "Boys Don't Cry") haven't even saw or what the original Carrie is about. Carrie White (originally played by Sissy Spacek, now Chloe Grace Moretz) is a teenager who is scared and frightened (and sorta freaky), she lives with her abusive mother, everyone's laughing at her at school, learning psychic powers, she and Tommy were named prom queen and king until one bucket of blood changes everything (one of the scariest scenes I've ever saw). Since that bucket killed Tommy, you know what happens next and trust me, it's full of gore. Carrie turns from prom queen to a psychotic mentally-stabled zombie (sorta). I won't tell any spoilers, but the remake is incredible. Although it may not be as good as the original, but I gotta give credit to Chloe Grace Moretz (one of the best underrated child stars since Dakota Fanning), she did a great job portraying a sick and demented teenager who has a hard time dealing with all the emotions she has gone through at school and her devilish mom as we speak. I know the reviews were mixed, so hopefully we could see a future cult classic on this remake. But I still wanna check it out before Halloween. Not great, but still a good remake. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Jamie Graham
    Nov 29, 2013
    One of the more solid ’70s horror remakes, but it lacks the verve and potency, romance and heartache of the original. Still, the haircuts are a vast improvement...
  2. Reviewed by: Cath Clarke
    Nov 26, 2013
    Moretz is unnervingly talented, but Carrie is not a role she was born to play. She hasn’t a victim’s bone in her body and fluffs the early scenes when the mean girls pick on her.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Dinning
    Nov 25, 2013
    A remake that doesn’t see the legacy of Carrie White burn in hell. But not one that adds much to it either.