7.0

1. Mar 26, 2014
    Even when I was at the age range to like this movie, I thought it was tedious, painful to watch, and very unsatisfying. Anything that you want to happen doesn't. It's like the opposite of a feel-good movie.
  2. May 28, 2012
    One Of The Most Uncreative Movies Of All Time!
    My 5 Year Old Sister Could Of Though Of Talking Cars..
    Very Very Overated! Movies Like This Make Me Mad That Noone In The USA Knows What Studio Ghibli Is.
  3. Mar 30, 2012
    Pixar has finally screwed up. The near perfection at making movie for children and adults falls flat. Cars seems to be appealing to only kids with massive stupidity everywhere. Lets just hope Pixar can find its magic again next year.
  4. May 25, 2011
    Cars tries desperately to be funny, but most of the jokes tend to fall flat. Also, I'm not quite sure how talking cars would be able to build the ragtag Radiator Springs anyway.
  5. Aug 25, 2010
    Pixar are known for intelligence and among the best in there field so it's mystifying why they made this. It's not awful but it doesn't even come close to the standard which they've set and normally achieve. Fart jokes don't belong in a Pixar film and that alone should deter you from this quite depressing film, also the charachters are far below standard as is the story. Pixar have completely redeemed themselves and have created some of the best films ever made but while I've forgiven them, I will never forget this slip up Expand

1. By relying too much on snappy dialogue and by adhering to the philosophy that "steel should feel like steel and glass should feel like glass," the filmmakers have bridled their imaginations and created a movie about toys that are too blubbery and not rubbery enough.
  2. The Pixar people have an extreme talent for conjuring imagery that is both soaring in its majesty but also resonant -- it's a stylization but acute enough to carry emotional meaning.
  3. It doesn't make Cars a bad picture -- the visual inventions are worth the price of admission -- but it constitutes conduct unbecoming to a maker of magic.