7.2

1. JenniferB.
    Feb 1, 2007
    Kevin Smith has REALLY let himself go. He's gone past the "fat Elvis" stage and will soon be up there with Brando around the time he did Don Juan. I felt bad for him throughout the entire movie and couldn't concentrate on the plot.
  2. gregt.
    Jul 8, 2007
    "I don't know what others were expecting from this movie" was a common statement in the users comments... how about.. plot.. direction..screenwriting... ANYTHING AT ALL.. really pathetic...
  3. ReidF.
    Jan 27, 2007
    This movie never rises above mediocrity. In fact, that would be something to strive toward. If you like uninteresting characters doing stupid things, strung together by boring acoustic guitar solos, this movie is for you.
  4. RickK.
    Jan 27, 2007
    I will never forget this movie -- because of how BAD it was. I was just shaking my head walking out of the theatre saying, "How does stuff like this ever make it to film?"
  5. Mike
    Jan 28, 2007
    [***SPOILER***] I did not connect with the characters. There was very little humor and the wrong guy got the girl. Unfortunately, in this case the nice guy finished last.

Because so little of it works, the film is disposable.
    Now it's just another romantic comedy, neither terribly bad nor truly great, buoyed along on currents of hope and post-traumatic good cheer.
  3. I just don't know any chick who will make sense of this flick -- it's that blitheringly out of touch with present psychosexual (never mind feminist) time and space.