5.1

1. Sep 15, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When I was growing up the first Cats and Dogs came out, however I'm now all grown up and have no feelings of love towards it, so when I had to take my cousin to see it, you could say I was horrified I liked the original in the first place. Where to start, the acting, CG and story are all inept. I will say Marmaduke looks worse but that's not a whole lot of praise Expand
  2. CourtneyP.
    Jul 31, 2010
    It was an okay movie filled with corny jokes and dry humor. I just don't know why the film makers would spend $85,000,000 on something that would wind up to be a piece of crap.
  3. RickA
    Aug 3, 2010
    Great movie to take all the family to. I enjoyed this a lot and found it quite entertaining which is why I go to movies. I guess the critics go for deeper meanings to movies or something because I can not figure why it was so poorly rated by them.
  4. Oct 26, 2010
    I don't see why people don't like it. well I do. It was great entertainment, perfect visuals, and great comedy.

1. Reviewed by: Ian Nathan
    Nine years on from the first movie but somehow the effects have gone backwards and the charm has gone missing.
    Mostly, though, "Kitty Galore" is a grind, as well as proof that "What up, dog?" isn't any funnier when a pigeon says it to a dog.
  3. Fails to deliver enough clever gags, emotional warmth, or eye-popping 3D to compete with recent family releases.