Artisan Entertainment | Release Date: August 11, 2000
8.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 12 Ratings
WATCH NOW
KevinD.Feb 3, 2001
I thought this film was very funny and the characters were great. I'll admit, this film (like most John Waters films) isn't for everyone, but I will very likely see it again. It is kind of a parody on the whole Patty I thought this film was very funny and the characters were great. I'll admit, this film (like most John Waters films) isn't for everyone, but I will very likely see it again. It is kind of a parody on the whole Patty Hearst/terrorism thing except in this case it deals with the film industry, the great thing is Patty has a cameo in the film as Fidget's mother. Expand
AnnC.Jan 26, 2001
10...But only on a John Waters scale! It is deliciously tacky and decadent, and as a Baltimore insider I revel in the local sights being revealed in a non-traditional manner!
EranApr 28, 2002
I thought it was a great movie. Really. The actors were great and dementia was achieved. Well done.
DanicaJun 20, 2002
Excellent characters and storyline. John Waters does it again. Hilarous satire, with just enough movie terrorism to go around. Down with mainstream. Damn right.
CrazyDaveMar 21, 2002
Excellent! Even "mainstream" Waters works!