Center Stage

1. EmilyB.
    Aug 20, 2001
    Fabulous from start to finish!
  2. RyanM.
    Jul 24, 2001
    Bad it is not, good it is not either, and I wouldn't even call it okay. It's something in the middle that's hard to describe. Some aspects of the movie are great...and some are horrible. But it uses techniques never before seen that make up some kind of originality.
  3. EmilyB.
    Aug 20, 2001
    Fabulous from start to finish!
  4. ZaraT.
    Apr 9, 2002
    This was an awesome movie! The guys were hott!!! And the dancing was superb, I don't know how any movie lover couldnt love it!
  5. SarahT.
    Apr 5, 2003
    This movie is absolutely fantastic! I love dancing and drama myself so this music is wicked for me! It is the best movie i have ever seen!!!!! :D I recomend people who haven't seen this movie to go see it NOW!
  6. Rachel
    Feb 14, 2004
    This is the best movie ever...I watch it almost everyday!! The dancers and choreography are FANTASTIC, and everytime I watch it I have to get up and dance! (I know every step and every line!!!)
  7. Ellen
    Sep 2, 2001
    I love this movie becouse I get so happy everytime I see it! So what, the acting isn´t really good?! I´dont think that´s the meaning anyway. I love to dance and this movie really sets the floor on fire!! And it´s the story that sucks, not the actors.
  8. JillianM.
    Nov 2, 2002
    This is the best movie I've ever seen. The dancing and acting is amazing. I will never get sick of Canter Stage.
  9. SaraK.
    Jan 4, 2002
    By far, this is the best movie. It makes previous dancers want to go far with dancing, such as trying out for the ABC. (America ballet company.) The dancers looked amazing, and the graphics are really perfect to catch people's eye. This is the most insperational movie I have ever seen. It shows how dancing really is. I would know, because I am one.
  10. JodieR.
    Jun 18, 2002
    It was great and even i am a ballerinia i still like it as a movie!
  11. Lori
    Jul 17, 2002
    I luv this movie!!!! everytime its on or im bored im watchin Center Stage!!! My dream is to become a a great dancer!! And im proud of every1 out thea that tries their hardest for a special spot in life!!!!!!! And afta watchin the movie over and over again i realized if i can try my hardest i will have a spot in life!!!!!
    Dec 21, 2001
    I love this movie. I could watch it over and over again everyday!
  13. AnnabelleC.
    Oct 29, 2001
    This is the best movie I have ever seen! I love it and I rate it a five thumbs up!!
  14. NatalieW.
    The best I've ever seen!
  15. NicoleW.
  16. NicoleW.
  17. NicoleW.
  18. SamW.
    May 31, 2001
    Ok, so the acting isn't great...but where it lacks in acting, it makes up for it in dance! They really burn the floor!
  19. SarahRan
    Jun 23, 2001
    Look, I took dance for 7 years; it takes hard work to get that far. So the plot is predictable; how many predictable films can actually be more enjoyable for that fact?!?
  20. Maxine
    Jul 30, 2001
    This was a great movie if you are in the mood to dance. I truely loved it!!
  21. BrookeL.
    Jan 18, 2002
    This is my favorite movie. I bought it on DVD when we got a DVD palyer. I watch it all the time. And when it coems on HBO I watch it. This movie is wonderful. The dancers are simply amazing. And the love story makes it that much better.
  22. CarrieA.
    Apr 28, 2002
    100 % EXCELLENT!!!
  23. MollyC.
    Jun 11, 2001
    This is my favorite movie. I've watched it 7 times already this week!
  24. MollyC.
    Jun 11, 2001
    This is my favorite movie. I've watched it 7 times already this week!
  25. SandraK.
    Jul 18, 2001
    This is just the best movie I ever saw. It was about time somebody did a film about as dancers. (I watched it 7 times.)
  26. Moo
    Apr 25, 2002
    I have seen this movie percisley 109 times. Tonight I will see it again. Dancing was immaculously rhetorically wonderonicicus.
  27. LatassiaK.
    Aug 19, 2002
    I'll give it two thumbs up, 8 other fingers and 10 toes up!
  28. Allison
    Nov 5, 2003
    I LOVED LOVED this movie.. Since I'm a dancer.. this movie really inspired me to dance my heart out.. these people really are amazing!! there wounderful dancers and actors!! GOOD JOB
  29. SarahS.
    Mar 26, 2004
    This is probably the best movie I've ever seen. It was both inspiring and exciting to watch
  30. MichelleR.
    Nov 23, 2001
    I love this movie soooooooooo much! It made me wanna get up and dance!
  31. CarlaA.
    Dec 27, 2001
    What is there to say? Ballet in it's most astonishing beauty! It's a great movie, end of discussion :)
  32. Kelley
    Dec 31, 2001
    This movie was excellent and the dancing was breathtaking!

1. Sexy and infectious in spite of itself.
  2. Miami Herald
    Reviewed by: Rene Rodriguez
    Comes off as an episode of "Beverly Hills, 90210" where, instead of spoiled rich kids, the characters are all ballet stars in the making.
  3. The strained romantic plot is a slow fizzle.