Sony Pictures Classics | Release Date: November 20, 1998
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 61 Ratings
WATCH NOW
HouldineJan 9, 2011
The best brazilian movie of all time and count with the extraordinary performance of Fernanda Montenegro, who should did win Oscar. Simply wonderful!!!
CarlosE.Oct 19, 2005
The best movier ot the history.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
Iky009Jan 3, 2014
Outra obra magnífica do cinema brasileiro, uma road movie simplesmente comovente e feito com alta qualidade de seus produtores, com certeza um dos melhor filmes estrangeiros de todos os tempos.
VictorBuenoJul 28, 2014
"Central Station" is a masterpiece where Walter Salles joins his great talent as a director perfectly to the excellent script and cast powerful. Film ensures Fernanda Montenegro the title of one of the best performances of world cinema.
DougS.Feb 27, 2007
This a terribly amateurish boring movie that I would not wish on anyone. Don't waste your time, get something else.
0 of 3 users found this helpful
MoroccoAug 6, 2003
Sentimental yet incredibly deep.
PatC.Jan 13, 2004
This is a beautiful film that reminds us that real people still become adventurers, lay it all on the line, and go on quests through magical lands. We simply need to be austute enough to spot them. I can believe Dora might have undergone This is a beautiful film that reminds us that real people still become adventurers, lay it all on the line, and go on quests through magical lands. We simply need to be austute enough to spot them. I can believe Dora might have undergone some redemptive process on this trip, but I was more inclined to think she was just too far gone. On the other hand, Josue seemed perfectly authentic. Expand
MiguelS.Feb 23, 2005
It's good.
WelingtonMay 14, 2006
A masterpiece!!!!!
JimG.Jul 27, 2006
Enjoyable portrait of the universal search for family.
AnderV.Mar 16, 2006
Very deep. A beautiful and touch history.
AndreR.Nov 24, 2002
MASTERPIECE. One of the all-time best.