5.1

Feb 13, 2009
    Useless Garbage!
  2. amandar
    Jan 19, 2009
    Deepik was really bad in movie please tell her to learn how act.
  3. KarnB
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hojo...Meow Meow..what crass! Am giving 1 cause its got Deepika Padukone. I couldn't even sit through the whole movie let alone give you a complete feedback! Akshay Kumar is spoiling his career and I think will eventually fizzle out like Govinda did. The best part of the movie was
  4. GauravJ.
    Jan 17, 2009
    Being an Indian and a good connoisseur of Hindi cinema really this is one of the worst movies. For those critics who have mentioned this movie reflecting Indian cinema I would completely disagree. An average avid Indian movie goer would go asleep in this kind of movie. The only thing good about this movie are the stunts and kung fu. All it makes me wonder is what made Warner Bros. pick Being an Indian and a good connoisseur of Hindi cinema really this is one of the worst movies. For those critics who have mentioned this movie reflecting Indian cinema I would completely disagree. An average avid Indian movie goer would go asleep in this kind of movie. The only thing good about this movie are the stunts and kung fu. All it makes me wonder is what made Warner Bros. pick this project to enter Indian market ? And really are they coming up with a sequel to this Chandni Chowk to Africa. Please no. Expand
  5. MoyK.
    Jan 18, 2009
    Its unfortunate to start a year with this kind of movie .. Nikhil Advani should be banned to make movies ... he is disgusting and the movie is worst than horse crap.

1. Reviewed by: David Chute
    Alas, Chandni Chowk to China, directed by Nikhil Advani, is asymmetrical in the extreme: shapeless, shameless, and slapdash.
    For those with an adventurous and offbeat cinematic appetite, Chandni Chowk to China offers its shares of enjoyments, although there are plenty of "downs" to go along with the "ups."
    It will appeal to the large Indian audiences in North America and to Bollywood fans in general, who will come out wondering why this movie, of all movies, was chosen as Hollywood's first foray into commercial Indian cinema.