3.5

1. May 30, 2012
    I'm Sorry To Say...
    This Movie Was A 100% Fail..
    The Acting Was The Worst I Have Ever Seen.. The Plot Was Meh...
    I Feel Bad Giving A Movie A 2.. But Its A 2..
  2. Sep 24, 2012
    This movie just stinks........and overwhelmingly awful.........................................
  3. May 7, 2012
    Failed movie and still a Fail.
  4. Feb 10, 2014
    THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF INTENSE, HORROR ENTERTAINMENT. IT WILL HAVE PRAISE SHOWERED UPON IT'S GLOSSY, TERRIFYING SHOULDERS! IT IS A MASTERPIECE! THE BAD REVIEWERS SHALL BE SHAMED AS LONG AS THEIR UGLY HERPES-RIDDEN FACES DOTH SHINE UPON THE FACE OF CHAOS. CHECK-MATE, MR. SPOCK.
  5. Nov 1, 2013
    Actually, it IS a chaos!!!! It's rubbish!!! It's nothing at all!! No horror, no terror, no drama, no thriller........nothing!!!!! Trash!!! Stay away!!!
  6. Jan 20, 2014
    No. I cannot even express the failure this movie had. This is a waste of money, and a disgrace for a movie. Extreme fail. I feel bad for whoever created this movie.
  7. Feb 10, 2014
    A turded pile of poop pancakes. Never watch this movie, it is literally abysmal. If you have seen even a glimpse of this movie I recommend you administer a fatal stabbing to your eyes with a salad fork.
  8. Jul 10, 2014
    I want to personally reflect this movie on my life as an Orange Taco. I believe this movie talks to me as an inspiration to begin making movies of non-realistic gore and most importantly the amazing acting. Believe it or not, I always wanted to be that Burrito or Chicken Quesadilla like the movie.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 9 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Joshua Land
    May 6, 2011
    Chaos lacks the audience-implicating boldness or howling political outrage of that landmark (Wes Craven's "Last House on the Left"); where Last House was provocative, Chaos is merely disgusting.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    May 6, 2011
    Chaos may not quite be "the most brutal, horrifying film ever made," as its garish ads promote. But it does contain moments as thoroughly sickening as any in Herschell Gordon Lewis' or Lucio Fulvi's bloody exploiters.
  3. Reviewed by: Laura Kern
    May 6, 2011
    The only thing this so-called cautionary tale will inspire audiences to do is to never sit through another insultingly awful piece of exploitative trash "conceived" by David DeFalco.