3.3

1. Feb 10, 2014
    THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF INTENSE, HORROR ENTERTAINMENT. IT WILL HAVE PRAISE SHOWERED UPON IT'S GLOSSY, TERRIFYING SHOULDERS! IT IS A MASTERPIECE! THE BAD REVIEWERS SHALL BE SHAMED AS LONG AS THEIR UGLY HERPES-RIDDEN FACES DOTH SHINE UPON THE FACE OF CHAOS. CHECK-MATE, MR. SPOCK.
  2. Jul 10, 2014
    I want to personally reflect this movie on my life as an Orange Taco. I believe this movie talks to me as an inspiration to begin making movies of non-realistic gore and most importantly the amazing acting. Believe it or not, I always wanted to be that Burrito or Chicken Quesadilla like the movie.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 9 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Joshua Land
    May 6, 2011
    Chaos lacks the audience-implicating boldness or howling political outrage of that landmark (Wes Craven's "Last House on the Left"); where Last House was provocative, Chaos is merely disgusting.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    May 6, 2011
    Chaos may not quite be "the most brutal, horrifying film ever made," as its garish ads promote. But it does contain moments as thoroughly sickening as any in Herschell Gordon Lewis' or Lucio Fulvi's bloody exploiters.
  3. Reviewed by: Laura Kern
    May 6, 2011
    The only thing this so-called cautionary tale will inspire audiences to do is to never sit through another insultingly awful piece of exploitative trash "conceived" by David DeFalco.