Dinsdale Releasing | Release Date: August 12, 2005
2.3
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 67 Ratings
WATCH NOW
EpicLadySpongeJan 29, 2016
Another movie with an extremely rare 1 Metascore. What do I have to say about this movie? There's nothing interesting about this movie. What's the point of watching it? Go play a board game, read a book, do homework, heck... even watch aAnother movie with an extremely rare 1 Metascore. What do I have to say about this movie? There's nothing interesting about this movie. What's the point of watching it? Go play a board game, read a book, do homework, heck... even watch a whole load of movies. If you watch this, you'll be bored until you sleep. Expand
aaronpaul121Sep 24, 2012
This movie just stinks........and overwhelmingly awful.........................................
JohnnyStephensNov 1, 2013
Actually, it IS a chaos!!!! It's rubbish!!! It's nothing at all!! No horror, no terror, no drama, no thriller........nothing!!!!! Trash!!! Stay away!!!
GagaForGhibliMay 30, 2012
I'm Sorry To Say...
This Movie Was A 100% Fail..
The Acting Was The Worst I Have Ever Seen.. The Plot Was Meh...
I Feel Bad Giving A Movie A 2.. But Its A 2..
SuperemeMar 5, 2017
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chaos is my Least Favorite Movie of All Times and I will never ever Like this Waste Permanently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FriezaTr0LLzMay 7, 2012
Failed movie and still a Fail.
Queenm4321Jan 20, 2014
No. I cannot even express the failure this movie had. This is a waste of money, and a disgrace for a movie. Extreme fail. I feel bad for whoever created this movie.
Sparx000Feb 10, 2014
A turded pile of poop pancakes. Never watch this movie, it is literally abysmal. If you have seen even a glimpse of this movie I recommend you administer a fatal stabbing to your eyes with a salad fork.
LaKillingFrenzyFeb 9, 2015
The amazing acting will make you hate shows such as breaking bad and the Walking Dead. Your mind won't be able to handle just how amazing this movie is.
soiledmattresNov 23, 2011