Chasing Liberty

1. Neil
    May 3, 2010
    Its a wholesome movie, It doesn't try too hard, and it ain't that boring either.
  2. Sam
    Jul 10, 2005
    Decent film. I think it mostly relies on mandy moore's pretty face, but there are hotter non-actresses that i know, but who cares. Don't expect an epic and you'll be fine.
  3. SaerA.
    Aug 22, 2004
    Chasing Liberty isn't as good as A Walk To Remember, but it may be better than How To Deal.
  4. MariahC.
    Aug 4, 2004
    OMG i LOVE MATTHEW GOODE he's so hot and he was great in this movie im expecting 2 c more him real soon.
  5. KortneyJ.
    Jan 26, 2004
    This movie is great! Mandy has showed once again that she can act.Matthew Goode is so hot! Everyone should see this movie!
  6. JaneS.
    Jan 12, 2004
    I saw this movie with three of my girlfriends and we all enjoyed it. It had a few dud moments but for the most part Mandy Moore and Matthew Goode had great chemistry and Goode is a very decent actor and definitely great to watch. A movie you will want to see with the girls.

1. Chases romance and comedy across Europe for nearly two hours without ever quite catching either. Essentially a teenage rendition of William Wyler's immortal "Roman Holiday."
  2. At least some Goode may come from Chasing Liberty: I hope we'll be seeing more of the handsome and unboyish young man with big star potential who looks ready to take on more, not Moore.
    Chasing Liberty is not daring or adventurous, but, considering its release date (early January), it's more palatable than one might anticipate.