3.5

1. Apr 9, 2011
    I was shocked to find out this sequel was just as good as the first, it's just as funny and has a story that's just as enjoyable, and the characters new and old are as enjoyable as ever, a fantastic sequel.
  2. Nov 7, 2010
    an improvement over the first movie.
  3. Jan 9, 2012
    The first one was weak, nothing special, a bad movie... but this sequel just sucks a lot. It isn't funny, enjoyable or good. It's bad, very very bad. Cheaper by the dozen? It's cheaper looking at a wall, and it's better.
  4. Nov 8, 2012
    This sour sequel is just more of what we saw the first time around, and I didn't much care for that either.
  5. May 11, 2013
    Totally? Omg? Whatever? Three words that spring to mind at the thought of this movie. The baker family has zero chemistry on screen and even Steve Martin appears dull as the doting father. Levy (who I agree is excellent in most roles) is simply wasted here. Twelve screaming, moody kids are supposed to carry this movie (along with murtagh's forgettable eight) youngster Sarah is the only saving grace while I still back Eugene Levy with his brave albeit lacking performance of Jimmy. This movie isn't worth the headache. Kudos to the actors/actresses who tried to make it worthwhile. Expand
  6. Sep 26, 2013
    A little better than the first movie, but not by much. In fact, I'm not even going to change it to a higher rating than I gave the first Dozen. Instead, I'll tell you that if you want to see one of these movies, watch the second one.

1. Reviewed by: Laura Kern
    This messy blend of silly slapstick and oversentimentality probably won't please children, teenagers or adults.
  2. A family comedy that is actually involving, even believable, and manages to be pretty funny too.
  3. A textbook example of how not to mess with success, Cheaper by the Dozen 2 is every bit as forced, synthetic, banal and mawkish as the first edition.