6.6

1. Sep 26, 2013
    Like most recent Steve Martin movies, sadly to say, this one isn't that good, and focuses on the aspects of family and lighthearted fun. The execution is poor and the script is weak, but the message is warm.
  2. Jul 8, 2013
    A very average family film that deals with the trials of living in a large family. I like Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt and they do a good job here, but the script failed to capture me fully.
  3. Nov 8, 2012
    Its tediously boring. Martin doesn't let himself go manic the way he should when dealing with all the kids.
  4. Apr 2, 2012
    A wonderful movie all around. There were lots of funny parts and some were hysterical with lasting impressions. I even found some scenes like the dog scene classic. Very good film for mainly a bunch of kid characters.
  5. Apr 2, 2012
    A very easy lay back movie to watch. It is enjoyable and interesting to see all the different characters interact. There were some really funny moments that remain very funny until this day.
  6. Mar 21, 2012
    I loved this movie as a child, I recently watched this on a movie channel and still held up pretty well, Steve Martian shows he still has it, plot was great the script was so-so and ashton kutchers character was kinda annoying despite being bitten in the crotch by the family dog.If your looking for a funny light hearted movie to watch with the family, you've found it.
  7. Jan 9, 2012
    First time watching it is ok. Second time it starts getting way to boring. Third time the movie doesn't seem to pass! Some parts are a little bit enjoyable, but still, no big deal. Just go watch another comedy movie after watching this the first time.
  8. Apr 9, 2011
    A fantastic movie that has humor and likable characters, a good movie for the whole family to enjoy, a truly enjoyable movie that I highly recommend watching.
  9. Nov 7, 2010
    its half-good, and half-bad at the same time.

1. Much as I adore Martin and Hunt, whose matching tongue-in-cheek delivery and finite patience make them seem more like siblings than spouses, their movie is indistinguishable from an Afterschool Special.
  2. Resembles nothing more than an overstuffed, undernourished "Brady Bunch" episode, only not as funny.
  3. Equal parts fantasy and cautionary tale, a film that manages to be uplifting and off-putting simultaneously -- fortunately, more the former than the latter.