5.2

1. Dec 30, 2011
    An unoriginal storyline can make you groan basically the whole time and it can be boring and you do see everything that is going to happen, but it is funny and well animated. It just isn't a well made film. I give this movie 39%.
  2. May 28, 2012
    The story of the film is so horrible. The acting is atrociously bad. The mood of the film is dull and boring, especially for adults. The whole movie is just terrible. A big disappointment.........
  3. Oct 24, 2010
    the animation is cheesy and the plot doesn't seem to impress anyone, but the character development was OK and the acting wasn't that terrible.
  4. Jan 14, 2011
    It was ok. Couple of funny moments but not my favourite. Watch Toy Story or something like that instead.
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    I can't believe all of these horrid reviews that trash this movie for no good reason! "Chicken Little" is an excellent movie with a lot of heart and soul. It's about liking yourself for who you are, and speaks about the importance of communication, team-work, and friendship. All I am saying, is to give this movie a chance! I did! I highly enjoyed it, and so will anybody else who doesn'tI can't believe all of these horrid reviews that trash this movie for no good reason! "Chicken Little" is an excellent movie with a lot of heart and soul. It's about liking yourself for who you are, and speaks about the importance of communication, team-work, and friendship. All I am saying, is to give this movie a chance! I did! I highly enjoyed it, and so will anybody else who doesn't have a close-minded, rigid, narrow view point! Expand
  6. Nov 13, 2011
    The story may be unoriginal and uninspired, but it is enjoyable because of funny characters and great visuals. Chicken Little is a secret success for me.
  7. Dec 20, 2011
    not trying to be biased but this movie totally sucked.
    its ugly...the animation is just horrible the character are dead boring and weird the script is the most corny and cheesy thing i have ever seen.
  8. Jan 11, 2013
    very corny, poorly made, and not funny or cool at all! its one of those cheesy kid movies with a bad storyline with retarded characters, bad music, and just bad.... EVERYTHING!!!!
  9. Nov 5, 2012
    before i use to think this movie was the **** but now as i got older and wiser and now see that this movie SUCKSS BALLSSS!!!!!!! this movie i guarantee would make kids love but as they get older this movie would be **** for them also!
  10. Mar 27, 2013
    Funny, but not quite decent story of a misfit and paranoid chicken who saves his town from aliens.
  11. Oct 8, 2013
    Chicken Little es tierno, tiene amigos interesantes y bonitas imagines y enseƱanzas, sin embargo el objetivo de la pelicula decae el humor,m las risas y sus derivados se quedan en ruina.
  12. Jul 4, 2013
    "Chicken Little" is just average. Everything is basically average, as it is. Plotting, emotion, characters, are all just okay, and things don't really work out in the film. Well, it's not the worst we've all faced in children flicks.
  13. Apr 1, 2014
    Chicken Little works, thanks to a good voice performance by Braff and a script that crackles with humor. You'll find yourself loving this little chicken and his friends; they will make your heart melt.
  14. Nov 13, 2013
    Chicken Little would have been better served for breakfast.
    Bizarre characters and basically no followable story makes Chicken Little a random collage of poor humor and lazy writers.

1. For all the whiz-bang visuals, however, "Little" could use a little consistency in tone.
  2. A consistently amusing, often inspired family romp.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Lives up to its name by serving up a fraction of what audiences are used to getting in this department from PixarPixar and DreamWorks -- little originality, little humor and little ingratiating characterization.