Chicken Little

5.3

1. Dec 30, 2011
    An unoriginal storyline can make you groan basically the whole time and it can be boring and you do see everything that is going to happen, but it is funny and well animated. It just isn't a well made film. I give this movie 39%.
  2. MarkK.
    Apr 30, 2006
    A disappointment. The first half is the usual story of courage, fortitude, blah, blah. Then the second half is about an alien invasion--huh? Rated 'G', but it's more intense than it should be for a 'G.' Rent a Disney Princess movie instead.
  3. Jan 14, 2011
    It was ok. Couple of funny moments but not my favourite. Watch Toy Story or something like that instead.
  4. ryanp.
    Nov 7, 2005
    If a little kid wants to see it take them and bring your pillow parents.
  5. Julie
    Nov 9, 2005
    Film was amusing. All star cast Zach Braff, Joan Cusack and even my personal favorite Patrick Stewart! Not as funny and as original as Toy Story or Monsters Inc. Families will have a good time taking small children.
  6. Patrick
    Aug 18, 2006
    The soundtrack was good and there were some bits that made me laugh, but apart from that it was completely average.
  7. peterr.
    Dec 14, 2005
    A new look of animation which is incredible, but for the premise of this story of chicken little is just average. Great for the children , but for the adult humor that Disney has best been know for, is just not there. I was dissapointed and feel Disney needs to go back to formula and create the magic that is lost with these past animated movies that they have released Chicken Little A new look of animation which is incredible, but for the premise of this story of chicken little is just average. Great for the children , but for the adult humor that Disney has best been know for, is just not there. I was dissapointed and feel Disney needs to go back to formula and create the magic that is lost with these past animated movies that they have released Chicken Little Valiant, Home On The Range, and other that i can't remember because the obviously weren't worth remembering. If Pixar isn't invovled its just not good. Sorry Disney but, get it together. Expand
  8. Kevin
    Nov 11, 2005
    In a word: alright. It had its moments, but overal not all that good.
  9. VictorB
    Nov 14, 2005
    Suprisingly bad! I could not wait for this movie to be over! Unintersting charachters, weird story, a message the feels forced (because it is). Not unwatchable, but I'd much rather see Zathura. So would my daughter.
  10. Oct 24, 2010
    the animation is cheesy and the plot doesn't seem to impress anyone, but the character development was OK and the acting wasn't that terrible.
  11. Mar 27, 2013
    Funny, but not quite decent story of a misfit and paranoid chicken who saves his town from aliens.
  12. Oct 8, 2013
    Chicken Little es tierno, tiene amigos interesantes y bonitas imagines y enseƱanzas, sin embargo el objetivo de la pelicula decae el humor,m las risas y sus derivados se quedan en ruina.
  13. Jul 4, 2013
    "Chicken Little" is just average. Everything is basically average, as it is. Plotting, emotion, characters, are all just okay, and things don't really work out in the film. Well, it's not the worst we've all faced in children flicks.
  14. Nov 13, 2013
    Chicken Little would have been better served for breakfast.
    Bizarre characters and basically no followable story makes Chicken Little a random collage of poor humor and lazy writers.
  15. Jul 21, 2015
    I say honestly think something fell from the sky is an alien signal ? if you think this movie had tremendous failure. Let pleasing think that chick needs a psychologist.

1. For all the whiz-bang visuals, however, "Little" could use a little consistency in tone.
  2. A consistently amusing, often inspired family romp.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Lives up to its name by serving up a fraction of what audiences are used to getting in this department from PixarPixar and DreamWorks -- little originality, little humor and little ingratiating characterization.