Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: November 4, 2005
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 145 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
heyitsmegrif4Dec 30, 2011
An unoriginal storyline can make you groan basically the whole time and it can be boring and you do see everything that is going to happen, but it is funny and well animated. It just isn't a well made film. I give this movie 39%.
MarkK.Apr 30, 2006
A disappointment. The first half is the usual story of courage, fortitude, blah, blah. Then the second half is about an alien invasion--huh? Rated 'G', but it's more intense than it should be for a 'G.' Rent a Disney A disappointment. The first half is the usual story of courage, fortitude, blah, blah. Then the second half is about an alien invasion--huh? Rated 'G', but it's more intense than it should be for a 'G.' Rent a Disney Princess movie instead. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
MichaelDJan 14, 2011
It was ok. Couple of funny moments but not my favourite. Watch Toy Story or something like that instead.
ryanp.Nov 7, 2005
If a little kid wants to see it take them and bring your pillow parents.
JulieNov 9, 2005
Film was amusing. All star cast Zach Braff, Joan Cusack and even my personal favorite Patrick Stewart! Not as funny and as original as Toy Story or Monsters Inc. Families will have a good time taking small children.
PatrickAug 18, 2006
The soundtrack was good and there were some bits that made me laugh, but apart from that it was completely average.
peterr.Dec 14, 2005
A new look of animation which is incredible, but for the premise of this story of chicken little is just average. Great for the children , but for the adult humor that Disney has best been know for, is just not there. I was dissapointed and A new look of animation which is incredible, but for the premise of this story of chicken little is just average. Great for the children , but for the adult humor that Disney has best been know for, is just not there. I was dissapointed and feel Disney needs to go back to formula and create the magic that is lost with these past animated movies that they have released Chicken Little Valiant, Home On The Range, and other that i can't remember because the obviously weren't worth remembering. If Pixar isn't invovled its just not good. Sorry Disney but, get it together. Expand
KevinNov 11, 2005
In a word: alright. It had its moments, but overal not all that good.
VictorBNov 14, 2005
Suprisingly bad! I could not wait for this movie to be over! Unintersting charachters, weird story, a message the feels forced (because it is). Not unwatchable, but I'd much rather see Zathura. So would my daughter.
MovieLonely94Oct 24, 2010
the animation is cheesy and the plot doesn't seem to impress anyone, but the character development was OK and the acting wasn't that terrible.
sil3nt_nickMar 27, 2013
Funny, but not quite decent story of a misfit and paranoid chicken who saves his town from aliens.
JmsbppOct 8, 2013
Chicken Little es tierno, tiene amigos interesantes y bonitas imagines y enseƱanzas, sin embargo el objetivo de la pelicula decae el humor,m las risas y sus derivados se quedan en ruina.
jeff_reviewsJul 4, 2013
"Chicken Little" is just average. Everything is basically average, as it is. Plotting, emotion, characters, are all just okay, and things don't really work out in the film. Well, it's not the worst we've all faced in children flicks.
RayzorMooseNov 13, 2013
Chicken Little would have been better served for breakfast.
Bizarre characters and basically no followable story makes Chicken Little a random collage of poor humor and lazy writers.
CineAutoctonoJul 21, 2015
I say honestly think something fell from the sky is an alien signal ? if you think this movie had tremendous failure. Let pleasing think that chick needs a psychologist.
YellowKirbySep 10, 2015
I know it was Disney's first attempt at CGI, but they could have done better. The story is messed up... really. And another thing... how the @%&$ can you have aliens in a story based off a fairy tale? And the characters aren't even likeable!I know it was Disney's first attempt at CGI, but they could have done better. The story is messed up... really. And another thing... how the @%&$ can you have aliens in a story based off a fairy tale? And the characters aren't even likeable! Not a very Disney-ish thing. Expand
CriticFerDec 3, 2016
This movie is a terrible example of Animation. Sure, it has some good things like the animation and the score. But the characters are not interesting, the jokes bad and the story really pointless.
EpicLadySpongeDec 27, 2015
I guess the sky won't be falling anymore after all the weirdness this Chicken Little have done. Disney should've done better on the story while they were making way for their first CGI film.
FuturedirectorJul 19, 2016
Chicken little doesn't show an special message for the family or friends. Despite the some kind of catching posters, this film doesn't deserves to be in Pixar (or even in Disney!), with unremarkable characters, illogical story-telling andChicken little doesn't show an special message for the family or friends. Despite the some kind of catching posters, this film doesn't deserves to be in Pixar (or even in Disney!), with unremarkable characters, illogical story-telling and embarrassing end, this film is a complete dishonor. Expand