5.3

1. Jul 21, 2015
    I say honestly think something fell from the sky is an alien signal ? if you think this movie had tremendous failure. Let pleasing think that chick needs a psychologist.
  2. Apr 1, 2014
    Chicken Little works, thanks to a good voice performance by Braff and a script that crackles with humor. You'll find yourself loving this little chicken and his friends; they will make your heart melt.
  3. Nov 13, 2013
    Chicken Little would have been better served for breakfast.
    Bizarre characters and basically no followable story makes Chicken Little a random collage of poor humor and lazy writers.
  4. Oct 8, 2013
    Chicken Little es tierno, tiene amigos interesantes y bonitas imagines y enseƱanzas, sin embargo el objetivo de la pelicula decae el humor,m las risas y sus derivados se quedan en ruina.
  5. Jul 4, 2013
    "Chicken Little" is just average. Everything is basically average, as it is. Plotting, emotion, characters, are all just okay, and things don't really work out in the film. Well, it's not the worst we've all faced in children flicks.
  6. Mar 27, 2013
    Funny, but not quite decent story of a misfit and paranoid chicken who saves his town from aliens.
  7. Jan 11, 2013
    very corny, poorly made, and not funny or cool at all! its one of those cheesy kid movies with a bad storyline with retarded characters, bad music, and just bad.... EVERYTHING!!!!
  8. Nov 5, 2012
    before i use to think this movie was the **** but now as i got older and wiser and now see that this movie SUCKSS BALLSSS!!!!!!! this movie i guarantee would make kids love but as they get older this movie would be **** for them also!
  9. May 28, 2012
    The story of the film is so horrible. The acting is atrociously bad. The mood of the film is dull and boring, especially for adults. The whole movie is just terrible. A big disappointment.........
  10. Dec 30, 2011
    An unoriginal storyline can make you groan basically the whole time and it can be boring and you do see everything that is going to happen, but it is funny and well animated. It just isn't a well made film. I give this movie 39%.
  11. Dec 20, 2011
    not trying to be biased but this movie totally sucked.
    its ugly...the animation is just horrible the character are dead boring and weird the script is the most corny and cheesy thing i have ever seen.
  12. Nov 13, 2011
    The story may be unoriginal and uninspired, but it is enjoyable because of funny characters and great visuals. Chicken Little is a secret success for me.
  13. Feb 17, 2011
    I can't believe all of these horrid reviews that trash this movie for no good reason! "Chicken Little" is an excellent movie with a lot of heart and soul. It's about liking yourself for who you are, and speaks about the importance of communication, team-work, and friendship. All I am saying, is to give this movie a chance! I did! I highly enjoyed it, and so will anybody else who doesn'tI can't believe all of these horrid reviews that trash this movie for no good reason! "Chicken Little" is an excellent movie with a lot of heart and soul. It's about liking yourself for who you are, and speaks about the importance of communication, team-work, and friendship. All I am saying, is to give this movie a chance! I did! I highly enjoyed it, and so will anybody else who doesn't have a close-minded, rigid, narrow view point! Expand
  14. Jan 14, 2011
    It was ok. Couple of funny moments but not my favourite. Watch Toy Story or something like that instead.
  15. Oct 24, 2010
    the animation is cheesy and the plot doesn't seem to impress anyone, but the character development was OK and the acting wasn't that terrible.
  16. GerrickC.
    Nov 28, 2006
    The movie was mostly slow with a few loosely funny parts and fewer parts of action and excitement. There was virtually no plot, and I had trouble deciphering nearly each new scene and how the devil it was supposed to edify the film. Quite possibly the worst pixelated movie I have ever seen.
  17. Patrick
    Aug 18, 2006
    The soundtrack was good and there were some bits that made me laugh, but apart from that it was completely average.
  18. EricyN.
    Jul 11, 2006
    I thought chicekn little at the gym. i liked it. I liked chicken little and I liked the pig. He was so funny, and chicken little was so funny. I loved Chicken Little.
  19. AustinW.
    May 5, 2006
    This movie is horribly chicken. Me and my younger brother went to the movies one night and saw this movie because it was suitable for him. After the movie, I found myself sleeping on the chairs and my bro was trying to wake me up. In one minute, the kid's trying to win a baseball game to impress his dad, and the next, he's fighting aliens. Disney, please rethink your stories. This movie is horribly chicken. Me and my younger brother went to the movies one night and saw this movie because it was suitable for him. After the movie, I found myself sleeping on the chairs and my bro was trying to wake me up. In one minute, the kid's trying to win a baseball game to impress his dad, and the next, he's fighting aliens. Disney, please rethink your stories. The gigs and plotline were obviously mediocre, overturned, predictable and overused. This movie was number 3 in my Worst Ten Movie List. Expand
  20. MarkK.
    Apr 30, 2006
    A disappointment. The first half is the usual story of courage, fortitude, blah, blah. Then the second half is about an alien invasion--huh? Rated 'G', but it's more intense than it should be for a 'G.' Rent a Disney Princess movie instead.
  21. EricC.
    Apr 24, 2006
    My wife, kids (teen to toddler) and I laughed through a lot of this movie. If there's a fault with it it's the short running time. I don't understand all of the negative reviews out there.
  22. KeithA.
    Apr 20, 2006
    I thought this movie was going to be great but i was wrong! The story had no sense to it. First he says something is falling out of the sky and then baseball. Wasn't great movie at all.
  23. JeremyE.
    Apr 18, 2006
    one minute the kid's trying to win a baseball game to impress his dad, and the next he's fighting aliens. the story writers must have had something in their drinks because this story is horrible. It's not any where near funny, it's just bizzare. the only reason this gets a 2 is because i've seen worse.
  24. SusanM.
    Apr 17, 2006
    A good movie with something for everyone - awesome visuals to keep the kids engrossed and enough witty dialogue to keep us adults planted in our seats!! Chicken Little is adorable.
  25. DirkM.
    Mar 30, 2006
    This film has great visuals, but the story is trash.
  26. LucyT.
    Mar 26, 2006
    this really was a terrible movie. Disney has really lost its spirt. Sure, a few of the charcters were cute, but otherwise the gigs and plotline was overused, predictible, and made me say every few seconds, "Can we please turn this off?"
  27. BillH.
    Mar 24, 2006
    Preety hopeless, no creativity and generally boring.
  28. TeahV.
    Mar 22, 2006
    this movie was great and i liked it i took my cousins to it and they loved it.
  29. JulesB.
    Mar 15, 2006
    its fun to watch and im 23 if you give it less then 6 im disapointed to me its in my leauge if you dont like it then dont watch this as a adult film its a kids film REMEMBER! and my kid loved it and so did I.
  30. JohnH.
    Mar 7, 2006
    One of the worst movies all year! A zany montage of recycled imagery without intelligence, it represents how far Disney has fallen. Pixar is a far greater company, and Disney is clearly lost without it.
  31. EstebanF.
    Feb 27, 2006
    It was long ago I didn't see a bad movie. In fact, I don't remeber watching a bad movie, sometimes a bit mediocre, but this was the first time I watched a BAD movie. I made my uncle waste 8000 pesos (chilean currency) in this movie. 1st- Plot. I'll like to say even that the plot was bad, but I can't. It just doesn't have plot. Starts with a discriminated chicken, It was long ago I didn't see a bad movie. In fact, I don't remeber watching a bad movie, sometimes a bit mediocre, but this was the first time I watched a BAD movie. I made my uncle waste 8000 pesos (chilean currency) in this movie. 1st- Plot. I'll like to say even that the plot was bad, but I can't. It just doesn't have plot. Starts with a discriminated chicken, then a baseball thing, after that an alien attack, later a dad-son encunter, and a couple of minutes later a suddenly, not previously worked romance. Not previously worked romance? What's that, you may think. Let me give you an example. Have you ever seen Code Lyoko? Ulrich and Yumi romance is a worked one, with signs, almost kisses, envy and all that. But now we see suddenly a ckicken kissing a duck who wasn't even a friend! Or was it? Well, I don't know, it's hard to say it. If that was friendship, it's another bad-worked relationship. 2-The jokes. Watching a chicken crashing with a truck, or getting stick with chewing gum isn't funny. It's sad. But they tried to make jokes of that. Another dissapointment. 3-Animal city. Uhhhh. Sometimes works, but this is not the case. 4-Maturity. That concept just cannot be applied to this movie. Kids under 5 will like it because they like dumb jokes. But over five will get bored, over 10 will get very bored and parents will go to the bathroom all the time. They'll find more fun washing his hands over and over and talking to the guys than watching this. To make it short, a very boring, plot-less and bad character worked movie that doesn't deserve paying attention. Expand
  32. Anonymous
    Jan 18, 2006
    Chicken Little was the worst thing that happened to Disney, Next to Valiant... Get it together, Director! Get your head out of the money and into the story for goodness sakes! Stop trying to carry the story with lame jokes and make a film! Your stories have lost heart and creativity.
  33. AlistairS.
    Jan 18, 2006
    One of the worst movies of the holiday season. This is a disgraceful rip-off of our kids. It's a tired mess made up of every better CGI movie you've ever seen before tied together with bad old pop songs and stale old parodies. If Disney had spent half as much on the movie as the cynical marketing campaign they could have a future in CGI. Bring back Pixar!
  34. H
    Dec 18, 2005
    You critics are too chicken to give it a 0.
  35. alexL.
    Dec 18, 2005
    I loved it.
  36. peterr.
    Dec 14, 2005
    A new look of animation which is incredible, but for the premise of this story of chicken little is just average. Great for the children , but for the adult humor that Disney has best been know for, is just not there. I was dissapointed and feel Disney needs to go back to formula and create the magic that is lost with these past animated movies that they have released Chicken Little A new look of animation which is incredible, but for the premise of this story of chicken little is just average. Great for the children , but for the adult humor that Disney has best been know for, is just not there. I was dissapointed and feel Disney needs to go back to formula and create the magic that is lost with these past animated movies that they have released Chicken Little Valiant, Home On The Range, and other that i can't remember because the obviously weren't worth remembering. If Pixar isn't invovled its just not good. Sorry Disney but, get it together. Expand
  37. WallyS.
    Dec 6, 2005
    I was expecting a lot more from Disney, but unfortunetly the movie never comes full circle to really entertain. There are witty moments, and wonderful irony, but it just isn't a good animated feature film, period.
  38. MarkB.
    Nov 28, 2005
    After having endured the smug Shark Tale, the witless Robots, the obnoxious, headache-inducing Madagascar and the just-plain-boring Valiant, I almost poured what was left of my Diet Pepsi over my head at the end of this latest Pixar wannabe just to make sure I was awake and not dreaming...because here, at long last and hallelujah, is one that mostly gets it right! The famous fairytale After having endured the smug Shark Tale, the witless Robots, the obnoxious, headache-inducing Madagascar and the just-plain-boring Valiant, I almost poured what was left of my Diet Pepsi over my head at the end of this latest Pixar wannabe just to make sure I was awake and not dreaming...because here, at long last and hallelujah, is one that mostly gets it right! The famous fairytale about a panicky little chicken who mistakenly informs all the other animals that the sky is falling, and simply makes a dumb cluck out of himself in the process, is dispensed with in the first ten minutes; the rest of the movie deals with the hero's attempts to regain the respect of his classmates and his dad...just in time for a second character-testing apparent emergency that turns out to be both more and less than what it seems. As an animated entertainment, Chicken Little lacks the timeless quality of the Pixars (the Toy Storys, Monsters Inc., The Incredibles, etc.) -- and it doesn't deserve to beat the non-CGI Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit for this year's Best Animated Feature Oscar -- but it's still a whole lot of fun: pleasingly energetic, often ingeniously clever, and even sweet and touching at times without being syrupy. One of my biggest issues with most recent animated features is their nonstop reliance on current pop culture references and jokes (which of course renders them more and more dated with each passing year), and Chicken Little is hardly innocent of this, but at least most of the references to Top 40 songs from the 70s to the oughts are kept within the concept of one specific character. The writers and director Mark Dindal (who previously did the witty, Chuck Jones-flavored "flat" Disney feature The Emperor's New Groove) need to gain either an increased sense of self-confidence or faith in the intelligence of its audience: references to a couple of famous Spielberg movies are so spelled out, circled and underlined that they're rendered completely ineffective, while subtle visual or aural winks to lovers of Foghorn Leghorn and The Simpsons score bulls-eyes precisely because they're NOT explained. Unlike most of the imitation Pixars, which come across as heartless joke machines loaded with humor that's completely inappropriate for the smallest members of the family, Chicken Little's touch of genius -- and its heart -- lies in basing its story and themes on the very real issues that its young viewers deal with. The hero, like lots of human preadolescents, yearns for the acceptance of his peers and of his father (the latter scene-stealingly voiced by Garry Marshall, who like Sydney Pollack is often a better actor than director). It's entirely appropriate that C.L.'s few friends are outcasts themselves: "Ugly Duckling" Abby Mallard; Runt of the Litter, who's not only wildly overweight but likes Barbra Streisand records (and we all know what THAT implies)...and even a genuine Fish Out Of Water! As with Disney's Lilo & Stitch, these farm fauna are so engaging that the movie loses some steam when the science-fiction plot takes over, but here it adds real drama as C.L. has to decide whether to succumb to peer pressure or do the right thing and risk more ostracization...and the resolution is remarkably satisfying. Equally vital to Chicken Little's success is a simple but basic element that more films, be they 3-D animation, 2-D or live action, would do well to include: an uncommonly likable, appealing and sympathetic lead character whose well-being and happiness you really care about. Expand
  39. KathyW.
    Nov 26, 2005
    Slow, with an unforgivable story and a pasted on message to make the parents feel good. This movie was a waste of time and simply not on par with good children' s films of today. It was bright and colorful, but I could hear all the children shifting in their seats out of boredom. There are two other great films out right now; Zathura and Harry Potter. Both were way better than this.
  40. CaptainS.
    Nov 21, 2005
    Not as bad a movie as folks would let on. Found it to be likeable by both men/women/boys and girls as well as adults and children. Mainly appealed more to smaller children (age 3-9), but had some good spots for the older children as well as mom and pop. Better than expected with some really memorable characters. Apparently not even Disney was prepared for this to be a hit...where are the Not as bad a movie as folks would let on. Found it to be likeable by both men/women/boys and girls as well as adults and children. Mainly appealed more to smaller children (age 3-9), but had some good spots for the older children as well as mom and pop. Better than expected with some really memorable characters. Apparently not even Disney was prepared for this to be a hit...where are the toy tie-ins? I don't like Disney w/o Pixar, but don't let that diminish your appreciation of this film. We go to the movies to be entertained and have fun, and this one was fun! Expand
  41. Trinidad&TobagoCaribbean
    Nov 20, 2005
    I went in the cinema with low expectation and left pleased with the general movie, yes i know that the storyline was weird but the charachters and their actions made you laugh, especially the fish.lol but the movie was based on parents understanding their kids and giving them the opportunity to express themself. In all the movie was good.
  42. JennaH
    Nov 14, 2005
    Severe dislike of this movie! Kids ages 6,8, and 11 also hated it. Bored from the start. No exitement, no real story. As if it was made up as they went. One or two funny parts but that is all.
  43. SethA
    Nov 14, 2005
    No spoilers but; Aliens, ok? Yes you read right, aliens! Movie felt as if it was written by a talented 5th grader; interchangeable characters, missed storyline opportunities, just a mess.
  44. VictorB
    Nov 14, 2005
    Suprisingly bad! I could not wait for this movie to be over! Unintersting charachters, weird story, a message the feels forced (because it is). Not unwatchable, but I'd much rather see Zathura. So would my daughter.
  45. TheHams
    Nov 14, 2005
    This is an uninspired, flat, unmagical movie. If not for the occasionally semi-witty script (that usually provokes a prolonged groan rather than a laugh), I would rate this movie a 0. Disney has become a horrible, money-obsessed, soulless corporation with this movie as a milestone as to how un-magical Disney has become.
  46. JakeH.
    Nov 13, 2005
    One of the funniest movies of the year! Undeniably witty and charming.
  47. Nathan
    Nov 13, 2005
    This was an amazing movie. I came in with low expectations. Fairly well written with multi dimensional charachters, this is a movie I would definitly not mind seeing again.
  48. Rob
    Nov 12, 2005
    Cant figure out why the critics are mainly down about this film. I havent laughed that hard at an animated film in a long time, if ever. Maybe it was just my sense of humor. But I loved it. Laughed right along with all the kids in the theater.
  49. trents.
    Nov 11, 2005
    I was wondering when the movie would start taking off. I checked my watch, this was 1 hour into the 76 min. movie.
  50. Kevin
    Nov 11, 2005
    In a word: alright. It had its moments, but overal not all that good.
  51. helloyello
    Nov 10, 2005
    This movie is better than choclate but worse than getting hit in the face.
  52. Julie
    Nov 9, 2005
    Film was amusing. All star cast Zach Braff, Joan Cusack and even my personal favorite Patrick Stewart! Not as funny and as original as Toy Story or Monsters Inc. Families will have a good time taking small children.
  53. ryanp.
    Nov 7, 2005
    If a little kid wants to see it take them and bring your pillow parents.
  54. ErinC.
    Nov 7, 2005
    Absolutely terrible for a 4 year old- with extreme and frightening violence. I can not imagine how the movie was allowed a G rating- no sex or bad language, but very upsetting visuals.
  55. AdamS.
    This was a great movie.
  56. elizabeth
    Nov 6, 2005
    A delight particularly for the under 12 set.
  57. MarianC.
    Nov 6, 2005
    The movie effectively used 3D to establish an atmoshere, both idylic in the beginning, and exciting in the invasion scene. The story line was charming, characters clever, and the message clear to all ages."Speak up ! Communicate!!"
  58. AllisonR.
    Nov 6, 2005
    What happened to classic disney? I'm pretty disgusted with this film.
  59. MarkB
    Nov 4, 2005
    Remember when animation was hand drawn and generally more palpable than today's computerized version of animation. I, being an advanced scout, would have had this movie drawn by hand from scratch. I also would have changed the soundtrack to include such songs as BIlly Ocean's "Carribean Queen." I would make all of these changes because I'm an advanced scout who knows Remember when animation was hand drawn and generally more palpable than today's computerized version of animation. I, being an advanced scout, would have had this movie drawn by hand from scratch. I also would have changed the soundtrack to include such songs as BIlly Ocean's "Carribean Queen." I would make all of these changes because I'm an advanced scout who knows everything. I love myself and my advanced scout title. Expand
  60. AlexJ.
    Nov 4, 2005
    Weak! Disney face it, you need Pixar. Pixar face it, you're better off without Disney.
  61. Ryan
    Nov 3, 2005
    Not sure why all the critics are crying about this one. Overall, I thought it was a fun movie, with really solid characters. Yeah, the jokes are a little derivative, but overall there are lessons learned here, and that is what I want my kid to get out of a movie.

1. For all the whiz-bang visuals, however, "Little" could use a little consistency in tone.
  2. A consistently amusing, often inspired family romp.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Lives up to its name by serving up a fraction of what audiences are used to getting in this department from PixarPixar and DreamWorks -- little originality, little humor and little ingratiating characterization.