5.4

1. Sep 13, 2010
    It started out really good; good story good acting and eventually developed into what I thought was going to be a thriller. Some interesting twists to the plot...however. The end completely blows the picture. Really, really weak ending...my wife and I were disappointed.
  2. Nov 2, 2010
    One of the weirdest films I have seen all year, and not in a good way. Oscar winners pair up to do a terrible film ..... what a shame. http://www.dukeandthemovies.com/search?q=Chloe
  3. May 2, 2012
    This movie is terrible. It's very, very predictable, even if you have only a little imagination. It only gets a good review from critics, because Liam Neeson is in it. Don't waste your time.

Fails to completely satisfy, thanks to problems with the script that neither director nor stars can overcome.
  2. Reviewed by: Anna Smith
    Strong turns from its female leads and Amanda Seyfried elicits more sexual tension from proceedings than "Jennifer's Body" ever managed.
  3. Moore and Neeson beautifully underplay their roles, lending screenwriter Erin Cressida Wilson's ("Secretary") dialogue an unexpected, palpable poignancy.