5.6

1. Dec 14, 2014
    It is simply amazing how they can express complex feelings with just movement and music. How fascinating, that film can merge all the art forms into something extraordinary.
  2. Mar 25, 2013
    I personally thought It was an amazing movie. It was amazing from start to finish filled with dazzling acrobatics and great performances from all the actors and performers.
  3. Jan 27, 2013
    Worlds Away is very meaningful. I loved the silent actors and I could feel their emotions through their body language and dance. The music, dance, and environment were in perfect harmony. My brain felt overwhelmed at the end!
  4. Jan 5, 2013
    Worlds Away is a great way to see the best of the Cirque du Soleil acts. The story is simple and told without words, but it is a vehicle for the characters come across many of the most spectacular Cirque performances. The creativity and genius of Cirque comes through strongly. I will likely never get to take my family to a Cirque show in Vegas, so this was a great way to experience itWorlds Away is a great way to see the best of the Cirque du Soleil acts. The story is simple and told without words, but it is a vehicle for the characters come across many of the most spectacular Cirque performances. The creativity and genius of Cirque comes through strongly. I will likely never get to take my family to a Cirque show in Vegas, so this was a great way to experience it up close. Both the adults and the teenagers in our family loved it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Stuart Heritage
    Feb 3, 2013
    A tedious, misjudged marriage of Olympic opening ceremony, Eurovision half-time show and most recorded nightmares, Worlds Away is set in a mysterious land of make-believe.
    It's all quite lovely, mesmerizing – and right on the edge of sleep-inducing.
  3. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fine to look at, but good luck feeling anything.