5.2

1. Apr 14, 2012
    It's really not about the plot at all. No one went to this movie to see what happens to Zeus or Hades or Ares. No one went to this movie because they cared about what happened to Perseus. Everyone who went, went because they saw that this film is jam packed with monsters, some of the best CGI that rivals that of Avatar, and lots of action. The best part? The crew who made this movie acknowledges that. The previews show lots of action and lots of monsters. They had a series of short youtube videos talking about the monsters. Because that's why they made this movie, and let me tell you this, they did it almost to perfection. The monsters look amazing (especially Kronos) and the action with them is intense and fun to watch. This is a movie to see in theaters with your friends (that's exactly what I did). It's a great action film and it delivers it with a constant sense of danger that keeps you almost at the edge of your seat unless it's the scene with the Makhai (the two torso creatures with four arms towards the end) that makes you fall back in your seat and your jaw drop. Just like with Clash of the Titans, it's advertised as exactly what it is. I give it a 9 for doing so and because it is so awesome. Expand
  2. Mar 30, 2012
    WOW really 36/100. can't believe Critic's sometimes, just seen the movie its alot better then Clash Of The Titans. Story might not be %100 by the book but its worth watching.
  3. Mar 30, 2012
    Let me start by saying that I loved this movie. Those who are complaining about the story are just being overly critical. That is the critics job. The story is easily enough understood. Perseus is trying to stop the titans to protect his son. Simple as that. The action scenes and CGI are fantastic and the final battle will blow you away. There are many references to Greek mythology and this movie lets you see more of the gods and their awesome powers. The only reason this gets a nine is because the 3-D kind of sucks, but who cares? So, if your not nit-picky about the story, don't care about 3-D, and love action, then go and see this movie now! Expand
  4. Mar 30, 2012
    I think that the film is better than the first Titans, because in the other all be boring, and the horrible 3D uff, I don't wanna remember, but this film is really good, have great action moments, and have other good things. Wrath of the Titans is cool.
  5. Apr 2, 2012
    Glad I didn't listen to the reviews on this one. I wanted to relax and watch some good action and great 3D with no lame drama and that's what I got. Not every movie needs to be a Blade Runner or The English Patient.
  6. Mar 31, 2012
    This movie is quite simple 1 of the few 2012 blockbusters that are actually worth going to. The experience was so EPIC! that i felt the need to capture some footage with my blackberry so i could watch the ending over and over again until it releases on blu-ray. This movie may not have the most mind blowing story but the action is top notch and if you fail to see that you are a loser who should go see the help and forever remain alone and far from action movies. This movie is up there in my top 3 rank. Transformers series, Iron Man series, Clash and Wrath of the Titans series. These actors were also wonderful to watch and it toward the last minutes of the movie i literally shed a tear because it was such a heart warming moment. >:-) action high budget blockbusters FTW!!! Expand
  7. Mar 31, 2012
    Excelente película, la sinapsis, el desempeño de cada personaje, es una película maravillosa. 100% recomendada.Los efectos especiales son excelentes y el maquillaje.
  8. Jan 26, 2013
    Great from start to finish. Lots of action! Lots of action!! Lots of Action!!! It had very very little of the Lovey Dovey stuff, or side comedy crap. It had fights, blood, kills, adventure All that good stuff!
  9. Jul 13, 2012
    I must say this film was beyond my expectations. I thought this movie was horrible given the score critics gave it. I watched it in Blu-ray and the effects/CA were outstanding. The plot isn't that bad too, although it would be better if they prolonged the movie to 2h 20min whilst giving more info and going more deeply into the story. As a fan of any mythological based thing I give it 10/10.
    P.S. Now I realize that "professional" critics are not to be trusted
  10. Sep 18, 2012
    Wrath of the Titans was a really good film. I watched it in 3D on my new LG 55-in HDTV with passive glasses and it was a visual feast. Seriously, this is a true home theater experience and it brought the best in "Wrath" out. The film had a great storyline, great cinematics, awesome action scenes, and superb special effects: Mythical creatures looked truly authentic, and the ultra-god Chronos was most fearsome. The only criticism to level is the same I had with "Immortals", and that's the disappointment that the classical "gods" were played by mere mortals, ie Liam Neeson as Zeus. Outside of that, it was time well spent being entertained by this film. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Mark Holcomb
    Mar 31, 2012
    What it lacks are the very elements that made the first movie such a surprise: wit and nerve.
  2. Reviewed by: Steve Persall
    Mar 31, 2012
    An imagined conversation between Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes, after the premiere of Wrath of the Titans...
  3. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Mar 31, 2012
    For those with a burning curiosity to know how "The Lord of the Rings" as directed by Michael Bay might look, Wrath of the Titans provides an idea. This is epic fantasy for teenage boys as only Hollywood can do it: with plenty of grotesque monsters and big explosions replacing characters and narrative.