4.9

1. Sep 16, 2014
    Um bom filme. Ele tem todo um brilho que reflete a sua obra original,o Destino de Perseu. Só acho que o filme se perde em algumas partes,mas não atrapalha em muita coisa.
  2. Apr 14, 2012
    This movie is exactly what it says it is. Anyone who sees it should know that. It doesn't matter how bad the story is in this film, it doesn't matter that it's a remake, it doesn't even matter that there are so many parts of the story that are truly "deus ex machina". What matters is that this film delivers intense action and it's great to see with friends. The sword fights have amazingThis movie is exactly what it says it is. Anyone who sees it should know that. It doesn't matter how bad the story is in this film, it doesn't matter that it's a remake, it doesn't even matter that there are so many parts of the story that are truly "deus ex machina". What matters is that this film delivers intense action and it's great to see with friends. The sword fights have amazing choreography, the CGI is astonishingly good, and Sam Worthington and Liam Neeson shine out as great actors in this film, although the Djinn Headman (the sorcerer guy in the desert) is the most creative and awesome looking character in the movie. Overall I give it a 9 because it's fun to watch and it has amazing action with amazing CGI for the monsters. Definite 9 for being advertised for what it is. Expand
  3. Apr 2, 2012
    First off, this is a 9 out of 10 movie. Acting is all right. Notbamazing, but still good. Score is great. Adds to the epic sequences they happen. Also, it has unbeleiveable great epic set pieces. They're really good. Visual effects ate great, and the story is good. Overall, this is a good movie. It may not be amazing but still, it's a great movie.
  4. Mar 31, 2012
    This movie may not of had the best story but the action sequences kicked ass!!! there were moments were you literally feel like jumping into the movie to punch the hell out of the monsters LMAO and just one thing is this movie totally eclipses 90% of other movie climaxes THE KRAKEN!! Big Budget Blockbusters FTW!!!
  5. May 20, 2011
    I really enjoyed this movie. Hades was awesome, and so was much of the rest, especially Medusa. The CGI was incredible. There was not a boring second in the entire movie. Simply fantastic.
  6. Mar 25, 2011
    THIS MOVIE TOPS THE F*****G LIST-IT BYPASSES THE LAME ORIGINAL BY A LONG SHOT. I SAW IT 2 TIMES BECAUSE I LOVED IT SO MUCH. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST 2010 MOVIES
  7. Jan 19, 2011
    I agree on the script. The writers need to shoot themselves in the head. but the movie is AWESOME!!!! Also the actors are good in the movie too. But when hes fighting the guy whom kills the chick guide he jumps dramatically for no reason.
  8. Aug 27, 2010
    This movie rocks!! It's far from perfect, with bad writing and acting, but its still awesome!! It's full of nonstop action, adventure, CGI effects, and fantasy. A great tribute to the films of Ray Harrihaussen. The critics and the haters don't understand that its just a big, dumb, epic action spectacular!!
  9. TravisC.
    Apr 29, 2010
    I almost didn't see this movie. The critics were pretty harsh and some idiots think you have to keep mythology true to some standard. Mythology is just a made up story to have fun with and no one with the license to make sure it fits into some Greek or Roman perspective from thousands of years ago. Get over yourself. This was one of the best movies I've ever seen. Everyone I I almost didn't see this movie. The critics were pretty harsh and some idiots think you have to keep mythology true to some standard. Mythology is just a made up story to have fun with and no one with the license to make sure it fits into some Greek or Roman perspective from thousands of years ago. Get over yourself. This was one of the best movies I've ever seen. Everyone I know liked it so I finally conceded to go and I'm glad I did. The original did horribly with the critics too. It was actually only appreciated when it came to TV many years later. Looks like history is repeating itself. Expand
  10. timothyvanhorenbeeck
    Apr 13, 2010
    This movie doesn't have a brilliant story or dialogues, it's not gonna win oscars or other prices, but people re not going to this movie for the story or the dialogues, people go to this movie for awesome effects, just like transformers.
  11. JameyG
    Apr 12, 2010
    I thought that this movie was awesome when i saw the preview i knew right then and there that i had to see it. All of the action and movements were great. I thought it was so good that I saw it twice in the same week. I saw it in 2D the first time and in 3D the second time. But let me say this if you want to see it in 3D, don't bother its a waste of money. But some of you losers that I thought that this movie was awesome when i saw the preview i knew right then and there that i had to see it. All of the action and movements were great. I thought it was so good that I saw it twice in the same week. I saw it in 2D the first time and in 3D the second time. But let me say this if you want to see it in 3D, don't bother its a waste of money. But some of you losers that say it suck have no taste in movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also thought that Sam Worthington was good in this movie like he was in avatar and in Terminater Salvation. He's got my vote for actor of the year! Expand
  12. GeorgeN
    Apr 11, 2010
    Just the right amount of mythology and action. I was entertained considering what the reviews stated I was pleasantly surprised.
  13. DomoR
    Apr 11, 2010
    Everyone's pissed about the 3D. Well, folks, that's not the film's problem, it's yours...and the studio who cynically bumped up expectations by attempting to cash in on a trend. The fact is the film is incredibly entertaining...and I went to it expecting to hate every minute! Its popcorn fodder of the highest order and no, it doesn't break new ground. But its fun Everyone's pissed about the 3D. Well, folks, that's not the film's problem, it's yours...and the studio who cynically bumped up expectations by attempting to cash in on a trend. The fact is the film is incredibly entertaining...and I went to it expecting to hate every minute! Its popcorn fodder of the highest order and no, it doesn't break new ground. But its fun unlike that horrid Avatar that everyone swallowed hook, line and stinker! Expand
  14. BobR
    Apr 11, 2010
    People take things too seriously for One Herclues messed with Greek Mytholgy this was more on the right pages of greek mytholgy. Two if you read the reviews your going to hate it because they are over crtical of the movie just go see it with out expecting much its a remake of a classic and everything is there too enjoy. Its a Summer block buster all Fighting story line is ok and Acting People take things too seriously for One Herclues messed with Greek Mytholgy this was more on the right pages of greek mytholgy. Two if you read the reviews your going to hate it because they are over crtical of the movie just go see it with out expecting much its a remake of a classic and everything is there too enjoy. Its a Summer block buster all Fighting story line is ok and Acting from liam nesson was excellent. Expand
  15. BobW
    Apr 5, 2010
    Why is everyone saying this movie sucks? It's so much better than that joke of a movie Avatar. Seriously, the plot is brilliant. In fact its key word, "ALMOST" Better than Transformers plot. That plot was brilliant. All they really needed was for Megan Fox to strip and then this movie would blow any movie out of the water. Don't go in there with any expectations. In fact, go in Why is everyone saying this movie sucks? It's so much better than that joke of a movie Avatar. Seriously, the plot is brilliant. In fact its key word, "ALMOST" Better than Transformers plot. That plot was brilliant. All they really needed was for Megan Fox to strip and then this movie would blow any movie out of the water. Don't go in there with any expectations. In fact, go in there high or drunk and you will realise what im talking about. Only really two words to describe this movie: FREAKEN AMAZING!!! Expand
  16. BlairN
    Apr 4, 2010
    Wonderful retelling of a classic 80s flick. The cast all do a phenomenal job. The environments are clever and diverse, and the action sequences are paced wonderfully. Bonus points for having Liam Neeson as Zeus. If anyone has even the smallest interest in Greek Mythology, God of War, or basically Fantasy Fiction in general, then you will not go wrong with Clash of the Titans!
  17. KeithG
    Apr 4, 2010
    Stunned at how many critics have failed to see what this film is : a fun, action-packed, CGI tip of the hat to older movies such as the "Sinbads", "Jason and the Argonauts", the old "Clash", etc. And as someone who loved those movies growing up, I appreciate this salute. This film is exactly what it advertises to be. Critics seemed to be expecting a cutting-edge, dramatically complex, Stunned at how many critics have failed to see what this film is : a fun, action-packed, CGI tip of the hat to older movies such as the "Sinbads", "Jason and the Argonauts", the old "Clash", etc. And as someone who loved those movies growing up, I appreciate this salute. This film is exactly what it advertises to be. Critics seemed to be expecting a cutting-edge, dramatically complex, epic. Take it for what it's meant to be. A fun time, nice CGI effects, and a great nostalgic feel. I've seen it twice, in 2-D and 3-D. 3-D is a complete waste and a horrible conversion. 2-D actually made the film more entertaining. Expand
  18. DylanB.
    Apr 4, 2010
    I don't care what anyone says, I loved it and that's all that matters to me. Awesome!
  19. CaseyF.
    Apr 3, 2010
    Epic movie, I'm going to see it again tomorrow. It's a simple plot that doesn't get too full of itself, full of awesome characters and intense action that kept me excited throughout, and I don't see how the critics didn't enjoy the film. It's a remake, so it isn't gonna be perfect, but where remakes are concerned Clash of the Titans is one of the best.
  20. JivanA.
    Apr 3, 2010
    I seriously liked the movie, It was a good family film, and decent plot for something so preposterous. Highly enjoyable, but you should go into it knowing it's an action film.
  21. ChuckT
    Apr 2, 2010
    A good action film with good special effects. Yes if you see it in 3D you will be disappointed, but watching it normally its a great film, and much better then some films I've seen lately.
  22. Z.P.
    Apr 1, 2010
    great movie, simply awsome, with spectacular special effects and story. Recomended

1. Clash of the Titans is ancient Greece at its cheesiest. It's a big hunk of feta comin' at ya in 3-D.
  2. In the new Clash of the Titans, the effects are computerized, the hero is questionable and, instead of an owl, we get a turkey.
    There are a number of cheeky winks from the filmmakers specifically aimed at Harryhausen fans; in the end, though, Leterrier's Clash of the Titans is nearly as messy an assemblage of mythic odds and ends as the original.