Cliffhanger

8.9

1. Jan 2, 2015
    Um dos melhores filmes de Sylvester Stallone,um suspense de ação genial,com cenas de grande tensão,comédia e ação. Uma Excelente atuação de Stallone.Um Excelente filme de ação!!!!!!!!
  2. RyanW
    Apr 25, 2009
    My dad and I are huge fans of Stallone and Cliffhanger is one of his finest. 2 thumbs up.
  3. Nov 29, 2015
    A heist gone bad, bad guys searching for their lost loot, taking US Park Rangers hostage to lead them through the mountains to get it. Of course, the Rangers have personal issues which make them enemies, but the bad guys become the bigger foes. This movie is perfect for Stallone, not a lot of dialogue, not a lot of emoting, just muscling up mountains to save his buds. I don't have manyA heist gone bad, bad guys searching for their lost loot, taking US Park Rangers hostage to lead them through the mountains to get it. Of course, the Rangers have personal issues which make them enemies, but the bad guys become the bigger foes. This movie is perfect for Stallone, not a lot of dialogue, not a lot of emoting, just muscling up mountains to save his buds. I don't have many DVDs but this one is in my collection. Expand

He's slightly more articulate than usual, but the lines still fall from his lips like beaten boxers to the mat. Not that it much matters, given the constant mayhem.
  2. It grabs you by the viscera in the opening prologue and for the next two hours rarely lets go.
    Movies like this are machines for involving us and thrilling us. Cliffhanger is a fairly good machine.