5.7

1. Oct 24, 2013
    The movie was ok to watch. No real substance. B acting. Never really caught my attention. I just was really hoping for something with a little drama but it was really bland. Next time I think I'll do a little more research before spending 13$ on a movie.
  2. Sep 6, 2013
    A refreshing change from your over-the-top, absurd dramas, Closed Circuit was Gripping, Conceivable, required the audience to actually think, featured a constantly and subtly twisting plot and had a firm foundation in the world we live in, and how far people in positions of power will go.
    When I came home after watching it, I actually expected to see a news story about the British Justice system.

1. Reviewed by: Xan Brooks
    Oct 24, 2013
    It plays as cut-price Le Carré; a recording of a recording of superior films. The picture is fuzzy, and the plot becomes garbled.
  2. Reviewed by: Stephen Kelly
    Oct 24, 2013
    It’s a slow-burning, well-acted thriller that’s only really let down in its third act: an unsatisfyingly limp denouement that fails to convey what’s at stake with any sort of suspense.
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Huddleston
    Oct 22, 2013
    How Knight and Crowley managed to persuade such upstanding actors – not to mention Jim Broadbent, Anne-Marie Duff, Ciaran Hinds and Riz Ahmed – to take part in this fiasco is destined to remain a mystery. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Trite.