7.1

1. Mar 21, 2014
    As good as the first movie. The characters are all back and just as funny. Apart from Mr T being replaced by Terry Crews this movie is Fantastic! I love it, my kids love it and so should you.
  2. Oct 20, 2013
    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, was AMAZING!! If you liked the first one you will love this one too!! :D
    It was so so CUTE!! I love all the cuteness of the mutated foods!! I died from cuteness over load! I even teared up a little because of how cute and happy everything was. XD(I just love how cute everything was)
    But I enjoyed the movie very very much and I am sure you and your
    kids will as well!! it's worth the money spent! Enjoy!! Expand
  3. Oct 5, 2013
    i don't know why people didn't like if this is such a cute movie, i'm a big fan of this and i really liked the first one and this one..hope we'll get a new one soon
  4. Oct 3, 2013
    I love the first movie--it became my favorite animated movie of all time--and I found I really enjoyed this one, too! Once again, the movie is just plain fun. The animation looks fantastic, the food animals are creative and amusing, the voice acting is great and, like the first one, it's just hysterical. While I didn't think it was as gut-busting as the first one, I still laughed a lot and I really want to add this to my "repeat viewing" list (come on, Blu-Ray release date...hurry up and get here!). However, the one thing that I loved the most had to have been the background designs. The way they created the landscapes into food-based locations was very creative and pretty cool to witness. Overall, it's a decent and fun follow-up to a epic first film! Expand
  5. Oct 2, 2013
    Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 maybe is one of the most ridiculous and exaggerated ideas of this year, but... don't care, is an extremely funny sequel, with a cool animation, much funny moments, I could no ask for anything more, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is one of my favorite movies of this year!

1. Reviewed by: Mike McCahill
    Oct 24, 2013
    Fortunately, the animators get stuck in: the foodscape Flint's party passes through is again wittily realised, each frame sprinkled with colourful hybrid creations, from "flamangos" to "shrimpanzees".
  2. Reviewed by: Kevin Harley
    Oct 24, 2013
    With a large supporting cast and rapid gag-rate, ingredients are generous. But with no real plot to bind them, the pile-up of chaotic chases, repeat-on you leek puns and noisy dust-ups gradually kills the appetite.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Robey
    Oct 24, 2013
    For all its properly surreal mayhem, this flick isn’t quite as nimble or emotionally rounded as its predecessor.