7.6

1. DarenN.
    Mar 28, 2010
    An intelligent, artfully presented film which offers a strong, developed plot and an amazing amount of hilarity and and creative thought. HIGHLY recommended.
  2. MalC.
    Oct 2, 2009
    My husband and I went and saw this movie together and LOVED IT! We liked it more than any of the others we'd seen lately (which is usually one every weekend of all varieties.) While the audience had a bunch of kids in it I think we laughed the most often and the loudest. It's our favorite of the year. If you love SNL, Office or Parks, GO see this!!!
  3. NickS
    Sep 25, 2009
    I thought this movie shined through out the 3D. The 3D was perfect. It was going whoop, whoop, and most of all, whoop. The movie had great voice acting, And i loved Bobbe J. in this movie. I thought the lines are funny. especially the line *SPOILER*: "Hot fudge, so HARHAR HAR!" Flint- I thought the line got my laughter, and i enjoyed this movie. 100/10.
  4. JoeL
    Sep 27, 2009
    One of the funniest and charming movies I've seen in years! A great, clean movie to take the kids, or a date, to see. My date never stopped laughing.
  5. Matheww.
    Feb 12, 2010
    Aged 15 it was not aimed at me but this film is ultimately watchable at a very very high level.
  6. Nov 22, 2012
    I had to give this movie a 10 to bump the rating up for all the idiots out there who think this movie is anything less than a hilarious brilliant film. It matches the children book perfect and is so ridiculous I was laughing during the entire film. If you like films like Hotrod then you'll love this film. A must a buy in my opinion.
  7. JesseJ.
    Jan 10, 2010
    Probably the funniest movie I saw in 09, an adult is saying this. The characters facial emotions have been perfectly drawn each time, you will keep wanting to watch the movie over and over again just to look at the emotions on the faces because they are so perfect and funny. I recommend any one to watch this, and those blue and purple clouds looked unbelievable amazing on my Series 7 LED.
  8. LorenzoV
    Oct 6, 2009
    Great film, but could of been better. Cons: Steve the monkey, the final bit of the movie was gross and too long Pros: Everything else.
  9. KevinA
    Sep 19, 2009
    A GREAT comedy that happens to be animated.
  10. ClaudioB.
    Jan 7, 2010
    The animation is great, it is very funny and it gives a good message to the children.
  11. Jen
    Oct 21, 2009
    I took my 5 year old son to see it and we both loved it. We were talking about it for a few days afterward. Yes, it's kind of gross. That's the point.
  12. JasonN
    Sep 19, 2009
    You can't help but like this movie. I laughed a lot. I would encourage kids of all ages to go see it and have a great time.
  13. SamJ
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hilarious all the way through.
  14. Ali
    Sep 21, 2009
    One of the best movie i've ever seen.
  15. AaronG
    Sep 18, 2009
    I went with a few friends to see this in 3D. I was pleasantly surprised with the film, and ended up loving it. It's not perfect, but I'd definitely see it again. Full Price!
  16. L
    Sep 21, 2009
    I am not usually post reviews, but I thought that this movie was very very good. I thought it was clever, funny, sweet and the 3D made it look great. Everyone will enjoy it for sure.
  17. Blake
    Sep 27, 2009
    This is a must see, especially in 3D. I was a little worried about seeing this one, but I came out of it very pleased. Some good laughs and a great cast too.
  18. dizzyc
    Nov 16, 2009
    A great family movie, interesting plot, and pretty funny. it even kept me entertained.
  19. twerplified
    Dec 31, 2009
    Loved the movie, watched with my girlfriend, we were both entertained, this movie has a freshness about it! Definitely rental-worthy!!!
  20. May 25, 2011
    One of my favorite movies, CWACOM provides nice humor, impressive animation, an odd but enticing story, and great character moments. Highly recommended.
  21. Dec 2, 2011
    I really like the cartoony animation and cartoony feel throughout the film. Even with a slightly predictable story, it manages to be a lot of fun. The characters are great and there is a lot of humor throughout.
  22. Sep 28, 2013
    The plot completely decimates many movie conventions (while embracing others) and there's a lot of heart and quirky humor that you don't seem to see in most other movies. It's leaps and bounds ahead of most family movies and even compared to non family movies it's still a pretty top notch production. This parody of disaster movies is ingenious and enjoyable in almost every way possible.The plot completely decimates many movie conventions (while embracing others) and there's a lot of heart and quirky humor that you don't seem to see in most other movies. It's leaps and bounds ahead of most family movies and even compared to non family movies it's still a pretty top notch production. This parody of disaster movies is ingenious and enjoyable in almost every way possible. Plus it's got Bruce Campbell and Mr. T in it. Expand
  23. Dec 21, 2014
    Fantastic film, I'm surprised it took me so long to see it. Witty, always on the lookout for the expected event and foreshadowing it humorously, with a general lack of angst and forced drama, this wins my heart.
  24. Apr 6, 2014
    what a great movie . it is off the charts , brilliant . and better then the sequel . Grade A+....................................................................

1. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    The year’s 3-D deluge continues: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is an amusingly loopy kids’ meal about a small-town inventor.
  2. Reviewed by: Chris Nashawaty
    Goes down easy enough at first. But even at a svelte 81 minutes, this meal drags on too long.
  3. Reviewed by: Charles Williams
    The film combines a pinch of morality with a healthy dose of humor to produce a movie that's entertaining for everyone.