7.6

1. May 25, 2011
    One of my favorite movies, CWACOM provides nice humor, impressive animation, an odd but enticing story, and great character moments. Highly recommended.
  2. Nov 22, 2012
    I had to give this movie a 10 to bump the rating up for all the idiots out there who think this movie is anything less than a hilarious brilliant film. It matches the children book perfect and is so ridiculous I was laughing during the entire film. If you like films like Hotrod then you'll love this film. A must a buy in my opinion.
  3. Dec 2, 2011
    I really like the cartoony animation and cartoony feel throughout the film. Even with a slightly predictable story, it manages to be a lot of fun. The characters are great and there is a lot of humor throughout.
  4. Sep 28, 2013
    The plot completely decimates many movie conventions (while embracing others) and there's a lot of heart and quirky humor that you don't seem to see in most other movies. It's leaps and bounds ahead of most family movies and even compared to non family movies it's still a pretty top notch production. This parody of disaster movies is ingenious and enjoyable in almost every way possible. Plus it's got Bruce Campbell and Mr. T in it. Expand
  5. Apr 6, 2014
    what a great movie . it is off the charts , brilliant . and better then the sequel . Grade A+....................................................................

1. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    The year’s 3-D deluge continues: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is an amusingly loopy kids’ meal about a small-town inventor.
  2. Reviewed by: Chris Nashawaty
    Goes down easy enough at first. But even at a svelte 81 minutes, this meal drags on too long.
  3. Reviewed by: Charles Williams
    The film combines a pinch of morality with a healthy dose of humor to produce a movie that's entertaining for everyone.