5.7

1. VicVic
    Sep 26, 2009
    Whoa... weird, boring, slow...I am shocked by everyone's comments. I really liked him in American Splendor and thought this would be good considering the caliber of other actors. I thought about walking out, my wife was playing games on her iPhone and I was so jealous. Horrible... perhaps the top 5 worst movies I have ever seen. 'Bug' with Ashley Judd was worse. Not funny, aWhoa... weird, boring, slow...I am shocked by everyone's comments. I really liked him in American Splendor and thought this would be good considering the caliber of other actors. I thought about walking out, my wife was playing games on her iPhone and I was so jealous. Horrible... perhaps the top 5 worst movies I have ever seen. 'Bug' with Ashley Judd was worse. Not funny, a colossal waste of time and money. Our theater was a National Historic Bldg, so our $18 was a 'donation'. Expand
  2. Aug 11, 2010
    The critics missed this one in a big way. Not funny, not quirky, and flat-out boring. I love Paul G., but he's wasted in this film. Looks like "Being John Malkovich", but Cold Souls doesn't hold a candle to that masterpiece.

1. Reviewed by: Justin Lowe
    Giamatti is aptly cast, playing his own persona with awkward anxiety and suitably skewed humor.
  2. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    An amusing slice of existential whimsy with an Eastern European bent, Cold Souls posits a world in which humans can have their souls extracted and implanted in each others’ bodies.
  3. Reviewed by: Whitney Borup
    I love love love love loved Cold Souls. That might be because I love love love Paul Giamatti.