7.3

1. GilbertMulroneycakes'VideoCasseteRecorder
    Dec 4, 2002
    No. No. NO. Get the HELL out of here. Now. And here was I thinking that claims that certain films insulted the audience were exaggerated. Ha!
  2. PaulD.
    Oct 8, 2002
    Unbelievable is too mild a word for this stinker.
  3. MichaelF.
    Apr 1, 2002
    This movied flat-out sucks. It's bad from beginning to end. Bad writing, directing, acting etc... Silly and stupid, its only fun to laugh at. And what action? The only good thing about this piece of ... is the finale, which is entertaining but doesn't make up for all of the ... the movie is throwing at us. Andy Davis, what ever happened to The Fugitive?
  4. RickJ.G.
    Jul 7, 2002
    I wasn't expecting a Hollywood production to accurately reflect the current realities of Colombia ravaged by more than $1 billion in U.S. military aid to the country's brutal military and para-militaries. The movie also insults historical memory when the term "Collateral Damage" is introduced in the movie by a representative of a Colombia solidarity organization. An irony I wasn't expecting a Hollywood production to accurately reflect the current realities of Colombia ravaged by more than $1 billion in U.S. military aid to the country's brutal military and para-militaries. The movie also insults historical memory when the term "Collateral Damage" is introduced in the movie by a representative of a Colombia solidarity organization. An irony considering the term was brought into common usage during the Gulf War by the administration of President Bush, Sr., who Schwarzenegger campaigned for when he made his two presidential runs in '88 and '92. A dreadful movie. I wish I hadn't put myself through it. Expand
  5. AdamG.
    Feb 10, 2002
    The worst part thus far is not that he movie openly ignored the US role in the drug trade or the brutality of the right wing militias trained by the US and funded indirectly via Plan Colombia by us but that it occasionally getrs close to giving the movie a point and then bloodily runs screaming from any kind of intelligent and worthwhile conclusion.
  6. PatC.
    Jan 13, 2004
    Travelogue, with Arnold as the conde nasty tourist. Move over Mel, Arnold wants to use the revenge-by-a-shell-of-a-family-man gimmick. If you're an Arnold fan, find it, view it, get it over with. To the rest of you, if God hadn't wanted you to see it eventually he would have smitten the hundreds of cable channels that every day have to fill thousands of hours of programming.

1. There's nothing special about this movie -- it's just business as usual for today's debased action-movie genre.
    In a way, Collateral Damage is redeemed by its implausibility, because the closer it comes to reality, the more disturbing it gets. For once, viewers have reason to be grateful for having their intelligence insulted.