7.3

1. GilbertMulroneycakes'VideoCasseteRecorder
    Dec 4, 2002
    No. No. NO. Get the HELL out of here. Now. And here was I thinking that claims that certain films insulted the audience were exaggerated. Ha!
  2. PaulD.
    Oct 8, 2002
    Unbelievable is too mild a word for this stinker.
  3. JackD.
    Oct 10, 2002
    Better-than-average Arnold flick.
  4. MichaelF.
    Apr 1, 2002
    This movied flat-out sucks. It's bad from beginning to end. Bad writing, directing, acting etc... Silly and stupid, its only fun to laugh at. And what action? The only good thing about this piece of ... is the finale, which is entertaining but doesn't make up for all of the ... the movie is throwing at us. Andy Davis, what ever happened to The Fugitive?
  5. RickJ.G.
    Jul 7, 2002
    I wasn't expecting a Hollywood production to accurately reflect the current realities of Colombia ravaged by more than $1 billion in U.S. military aid to the country's brutal military and para-militaries. The movie also insults historical memory when the term "Collateral Damage" is introduced in the movie by a representative of a Colombia solidarity organization. An irony I wasn't expecting a Hollywood production to accurately reflect the current realities of Colombia ravaged by more than $1 billion in U.S. military aid to the country's brutal military and para-militaries. The movie also insults historical memory when the term "Collateral Damage" is introduced in the movie by a representative of a Colombia solidarity organization. An irony considering the term was brought into common usage during the Gulf War by the administration of President Bush, Sr., who Schwarzenegger campaigned for when he made his two presidential runs in '88 and '92. A dreadful movie. I wish I hadn't put myself through it. Expand
  6. Arthur
    Oct 30, 2002
    A movie that was better than I expected. The tedious beginning eventually leads to a pretty suspensful ending. Definately farfetched but fun to watch. There is pretty of action, but what would you expect from Arnold.
  7. AdamG.
    Feb 10, 2002
    The worst part thus far is not that he movie openly ignored the US role in the drug trade or the brutality of the right wing militias trained by the US and funded indirectly via Plan Colombia by us but that it occasionally getrs close to giving the movie a point and then bloodily runs screaming from any kind of intelligent and worthwhile conclusion.
  8. ChadS.
    Feb 9, 2002
    Picking on Schwarzenegger's limitations as an actor is asinine and beside the point since his job is merely to serve as emcee for the explosions. But because of the context "Collateral Damage" finds itself in, I must. Schwarzenegger, a former bodybuilder, is our first cinematic representation of those left behind following a terrorist attack. In this otherwise competent action film, Picking on Schwarzenegger's limitations as an actor is asinine and beside the point since his job is merely to serve as emcee for the explosions. But because of the context "Collateral Damage" finds itself in, I must. Schwarzenegger, a former bodybuilder, is our first cinematic representation of those left behind following a terrorist attack. In this otherwise competent action film, he seems to be accepting condolences for a dead goldfish. Collapse
  9. BobH.
    Feb 9, 2002
    The movie is unrealistic on many fine points and the storyline is simply unbelievable. If you can look past all this and just enjoy the movie for what it is - another Arnie "end-to-end" continuing fast action flick with a surprise ending, then you will enjoy it.
  10. PrêtreB.
    Jul 31, 2002
    Simply written "Arnold-against-all-the-bad-guys-to-save-the-US" story. Despite the bad context of this moive, it still can be enjoyable.
  11. Jason
    Feb 10, 2002
    A lot of action. Good portrayal of the tradgic events of Sept 11. Enjoyable.
  12. ZacharyW.
    Apr 21, 2002
    I am a huge Arnold S. Fan. I had to see it the first day it came out. I am nine years old.
  13. PatC.
    Jan 13, 2004
    Travelogue, with Arnold as the conde nasty tourist. Move over Mel, Arnold wants to use the revenge-by-a-shell-of-a-family-man gimmick. If you're an Arnold fan, find it, view it, get it over with. To the rest of you, if God hadn't wanted you to see it eventually he would have smitten the hundreds of cable channels that every day have to fill thousands of hours of programming.
  14. Jan 26, 2011
    You can tell that Schwarzenegger was losing a step filming this movie, that or the editors need to find a new profession, because some of the fighting scenes were so off they were laughable. If you can overlook that you have an enjoyable action movie that isn't anything special but good enough for a movie for guys. Leguizamo adds some flair to the movie with his quick tongued delivery as aYou can tell that Schwarzenegger was losing a step filming this movie, that or the editors need to find a new profession, because some of the fighting scenes were so off they were laughable. If you can overlook that you have an enjoyable action movie that isn't anything special but good enough for a movie for guys. Leguizamo adds some flair to the movie with his quick tongued delivery as a drug trafficker. Expand
  15. Jan 2, 2015
    Razoável... Um filme com grande potencial porém executado de forma errada porém tem seus momentos. Possui muitas cenas memoráveis porém o filme em si não fica muito na memória. Schwarzenegger dar uma grande e interessante performance

1. There's nothing special about this movie -- it's just business as usual for today's debased action-movie genre.
    In a way, Collateral Damage is redeemed by its implausibility, because the closer it comes to reality, the more disturbing it gets. For once, viewers have reason to be grateful for having their intelligence insulted.