4.7

If I had to describe this movie in 3 words,
    Predictable,
    Cheesy,
    Rubbish.
    Probably the worst movie I ever watched.
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    Pure stupid teenage girl garbage. Sure, it had it's moments but the nonsense in this movie is way over the top. bad from start to finish with a few laughs in between.
  3. Sep 1, 2012
    I don't think there is actually a story anywhere in here. It feels like a bunch of random freaky scenes joined together. Still....Lohan manages to win me over.
  4. Oct 18, 2013
    I think that Lindsay Lohan is wonderful. "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" is perfect for teenagers. I think that everyone will enjoy with this movie. 100% recommended!

1. Tethered to screenwriter Gail Parent's adaptation of Dyan Sheldon's novel, plus the demands of bigwig producers, it's a testament to Sugarman's artistry that she sustains her funky playfulness--a hallmark of her earlier work--throughout most of this film.
  2. Reviewed by: Angel Cohn
    A pretty little package whose perfect, fairy-tale ending is just a little too neat, the film's colorful wrapping includes veteran actress Carol Kane's bizarre but enjoyable performance as the school's uptight drama teacher.
    Welsh director Sara Sugarman and the great cinematographer Stephen Burum (Hoffa, The Untouchables) keep the visuals bouncing along in bright, primary-color-intensive fashion, but the movie has no real heart and even less soul.