5.2

If I had to describe this movie in 3 words,
    Predictable,
    Cheesy,
    Rubbish.
    Probably the worst movie I ever watched.
  2. PhiladelphiaD.
    Jul 5, 2006
    This is the coolet movie I love it heaps you rock lindsay lohan keep doing what your doing cause it's so cool.
  3. NancyM.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Saw a screening of this flick and would have walked out and demanded my money back, if it hadn't been free. This film sucked! I loved Lindsay in Parent Trap, but she's made worse and worse films since then, or else she's a one-shot wonder - I can'twork it out yet. She's definitely cute, but so are thousands of other wannabe stars. Put the Hollywood machine to work Saw a screening of this flick and would have walked out and demanded my money back, if it hadn't been free. This film sucked! I loved Lindsay in Parent Trap, but she's made worse and worse films since then, or else she's a one-shot wonder - I can'twork it out yet. She's definitely cute, but so are thousands of other wannabe stars. Put the Hollywood machine to work for you, and you too can look good, and seem nice. I guess the media will eventually let us know if she's a Drew Barrymore, a Macauly Culkin, or just an ass. Expand
  4. MicahP.
    Feb 26, 2004
    I was so disappointed. What a terrible movie. It was fake and flaky and seemed like more of an attempt to sell Lindsay Lohan than a storyline. Don't waste your money! This is coming from someone whose favorite movies are The Princess Diaries, What A Girl Wants and The Lizzie Mcguire Movie. This film is nothing like them.
  5. VinceH.
    Jun 16, 2004
    Lohan fans & kids who love Disney-ish type stuff will get a kick out of it...parents will be bored to tears. "Mean Girls" is much better, if not for the more interesting story and Lohan's increasingly expanding bust size.
    Feb 21, 2004
    This was a very good and excited movie. I think that everyone will enjoy it.
  7. Colm
    Mar 3, 2004
    Look out America the next annoying replacement for Hilary Duff is coming!!!
  8. BonehoC.
    Mar 5, 2004
    My friend is at my house. He told me his younger came home crying because she was so happy about the movie. She cried, "I loved it!" But her mom slapped her across the face and screamed, "You have no taste in movies! Go to your room and don't come out." That was three weeks ago and she's still in her. Her mother always comes in every once in a while and askes "Do you like the My friend is at my house. He told me his younger came home crying because she was so happy about the movie. She cried, "I loved it!" But her mom slapped her across the face and screamed, "You have no taste in movies! Go to your room and don't come out." That was three weeks ago and she's still in her. Her mother always comes in every once in a while and askes "Do you like the movie?" And then she says "Yes ma'am." Then she slaps her. I'm giving a 0 instead of -10 because this movie is getting my friend's sister what she deserves. Expand
  9. DanielleB
    Jul 28, 2004
    I like Lindsay Lohan much more than Hilary Duff. But this movie obviously isn't the best of her films.
  10. Spawn
    Aug 12, 2004
    32? more like a 1! Spare your own life and see other movies like AVP, Spider Man 1 and 2 and LOTR trilogy, rather than this!
  11. SamY.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Don't waste your time. this movie is pretty bad.
  12. JamesA.
    Mar 19, 2004
    Only see this movie if you want to lose brain cells. an utterly stupid and ridiculous movie and i am a teenager.
  13. CameronJ.
    Mar 22, 2004
    The movie was ok it needed more action i read the book and it was just like the movie so I kinda aready knew what was going to happen I thought that Lindsay Lohan was a good Actress! Im ready to see if Mean Girls is a better Movie!
  14. CrystalR.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Sure, it had it's cute moments. But this movie was WAY too much for me! I honestly almost walked out. I love Lindsay Lohan, I think she's very talented, but this movie.....not so much!
  15. RobertH.
    Mar 5, 2004
    OK so the plot wasn't awsome, but really is that what you went for. Lindsay Lohan is hot period, keep making movies baby.
  16. J.Cinnante
    Mar 9, 2004
    I confess that this flick was crapola.
  17. BobW.
    Apr 12, 2004
    Giant pile of stinky crap. None of the characters are at all likeable and the storyline is a snoozer. And why must every almost decent actress these days sing?! DON'T SING.
  18. AllieH.
    Apr 4, 2004
    It was better than I thought it would be! The title makes it sound like one of those movies you wouldn't go see in a million years. No one could have been as good as Linsay Lohan. She played the part perfectly. She's gotten very popular & all the movies she's been in have been gr8t! I can't wait to see how she does in Mean Girls!
  19. KatelynB.
    Jul 30, 2004
    I thought that Lindsey did a great job. Lola had to have been a weird charecter to play. For those of you who did not like the movie look at it from another point of view. You have a dream and you want it so badly and all the sudden all your chances of getting it are taken away but then you get it! Plus she is a teenager so the whole movie is all about overreacting!
  20. Zybard
    Aug 1, 2004
    Was this the sappy fairy tale prequel to Mean Girls? (I know that it isn't, just compare the two.)
  21. ~_*CuTiE*_~
    Sep 12, 2004
    I thought this movie was good, but not great. It was kinda...well...wierd. I love the piont about being who you are....but the wierd fantasys she had freaked me out!
  22. ShannonR.
    Oct 15, 2004
    It's is the BEST movie of allll times!!!
  23. CadyH.
    Dec 10, 2004
    Its the best movie ever.
  24. Mandyl.
    Feb 29, 2004
    this movie was a tv movie. It didn't deserve to be in the theaters. The storyline is basically about a girl's struggle to become the "drama queen" at her school. it paints lohan as being a self-centered girl who has the wrong priorties. Don't waste your money on this film.
  25. Sep 2, 2012
    Pure stupid teenage girl garbage. Sure, it had it's moments but the nonsense in this movie is way over the top. bad from start to finish with a few laughs in between.
  26. Sep 1, 2012
    I don't think there is actually a story anywhere in here. It feels like a bunch of random freaky scenes joined together. Still....Lohan manages to win me over.
  27. Oct 18, 2013
    I think that Lindsay Lohan is wonderful. "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" is perfect for teenagers. I think that everyone will enjoy with this movie. 100% recommended!

1. Tethered to screenwriter Gail Parent's adaptation of Dyan Sheldon's novel, plus the demands of bigwig producers, it's a testament to Sugarman's artistry that she sustains her funky playfulness--a hallmark of her earlier work--throughout most of this film.
  2. Reviewed by: Angel Cohn
    A pretty little package whose perfect, fairy-tale ending is just a little too neat, the film's colorful wrapping includes veteran actress Carol Kane's bizarre but enjoyable performance as the school's uptight drama teacher.
    Welsh director Sara Sugarman and the great cinematographer Stephen Burum (Hoffa, The Untouchables) keep the visuals bouncing along in bright, primary-color-intensive fashion, but the movie has no real heart and even less soul.