5.2

1. PhiladelphiaD.
    Jul 5, 2006
    This is the coolet movie I love it heaps you rock lindsay lohan keep doing what your doing cause it's so cool.
    Feb 21, 2004
    This was a very good and excited movie. I think that everyone will enjoy it.
  3. CameronJ.
    Mar 22, 2004
    The movie was ok it needed more action i read the book and it was just like the movie so I kinda aready knew what was going to happen I thought that Lindsay Lohan was a good Actress! Im ready to see if Mean Girls is a better Movie!
  4. RobertH.
    Mar 5, 2004
    OK so the plot wasn't awsome, but really is that what you went for. Lindsay Lohan is hot period, keep making movies baby.
  5. AllieH.
    Apr 4, 2004
    It was better than I thought it would be! The title makes it sound like one of those movies you wouldn't go see in a million years. No one could have been as good as Linsay Lohan. She played the part perfectly. She's gotten very popular & all the movies she's been in have been gr8t! I can't wait to see how she does in Mean Girls!
  6. KatelynB.
    Jul 30, 2004
    I thought that Lindsey did a great job. Lola had to have been a weird charecter to play. For those of you who did not like the movie look at it from another point of view. You have a dream and you want it so badly and all the sudden all your chances of getting it are taken away but then you get it! Plus she is a teenager so the whole movie is all about overreacting!
  7. ShannonR.
    Oct 15, 2004
    It's is the BEST movie of allll times!!!
  8. CadyH.
    Dec 10, 2004
    Its the best movie ever.
  9. Oct 18, 2013
    I think that Lindsay Lohan is wonderful. "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" is perfect for teenagers. I think that everyone will enjoy with this movie. 100% recommended!

1. Tethered to screenwriter Gail Parent's adaptation of Dyan Sheldon's novel, plus the demands of bigwig producers, it's a testament to Sugarman's artistry that she sustains her funky playfulness--a hallmark of her earlier work--throughout most of this film.
  2. Reviewed by: Angel Cohn
    A pretty little package whose perfect, fairy-tale ending is just a little too neat, the film's colorful wrapping includes veteran actress Carol Kane's bizarre but enjoyable performance as the school's uptight drama teacher.
    Welsh director Sara Sugarman and the great cinematographer Stephen Burum (Hoffa, The Untouchables) keep the visuals bouncing along in bright, primary-color-intensive fashion, but the movie has no real heart and even less soul.