6.2

1. Mar 22, 2011
    I have read Michael Crichton's excellent books and Steven Spielberg helped him turn one of his greatest creations "Jurassic Park" into a worldwide success in 1993. So, as you can imagine, I've never heard/seen this movie before, but what I do know is it was based on a fantastic book. With a book that good, Michael Crichton sold his film rights once again to Hollywood but it turns out that they didn't get Steven Spielberg. Instead, Frank Marshall took the project.

I've heard that the critics gave negative reviews about this movie, so I think that this movie deserves a 5/10.

Because the only good things that I found entertaining about this movie was those cool laser guns, the Animaltronics, and the actors Bruce Campbell and Ernie Hudson.

The only bad things were the unexplained plot holes, the clichés, the lack and style of the plot, and the poor storytelling.

It wasn't good and it wasn't bad. It was just very mediocre for a movie adaptation of a well-known Michael Chrichton book.

For adults, they won't be impressed, but for kids, it definitely worth a watch.
  2. May 14, 2011
    22? Some of these critics just need to have a nice, relaxing dump. Does not deserve such a rating. Not every movie needs to be a Stanley Kubrick masterpiece. Avatar was a complete hack of Dances with Wolves and Ferngully with worldwide success....yet this kind of original popcorn fun is buried. It's unbelievable how much some of these crotch stains love the smell of their own farts. Rent it. This is a classic B-movie. It's not nostalgia that's guiding my view on this. This movie is still good by today's standards.
    It's not as deep as Jurassic Park, but it's still a memorable flick.

The result is not a movie that is very good, exactly, but it's entertaining and funny.
    This is easily the worst filmed version of anything penned by the prolific author.
  3. This glib, overheated film about vicious primates delivers little suspense, nor are there signs of the 65 cited volumes and articles that turned Mr. Crichton's book into such a learning experience.