Corky Romano

7.7

1. JenniferH.
    Nov 4, 2005
    This is one of the funniest movies to come out of SNL. I think the music perfectly captivates whats happening on screen.
  2. SusanF.
    Feb 20, 2002
    I thought Kattan performed fantastically in this movie. Great physical comedy without just gross out stuff like Tom Green.
  3. JakeM.
    Jul 3, 2002
    Just a regular SNL production. About as funny as the original script on SNL, its just it was too long to portray, so they made a movie. Its just if you like SNL then I would watch this movie for fun, but if you don't like SNL stay far far away.
  4. DuncanS.
    Jul 4, 2002
    This was one of the best movies in a while. some parts were a little crazy but most of the parts were hysterical.
  5. ZachJ.
    Nov 5, 2003
    Gooooooooood funniest movie ever as comic book guy might say.
  6. BenS.
    Jun 1, 2003
    One of the funniest movies ever.
  7. JohnD
    Aug 30, 2009
    The greatest worst movie ever! You will split your sides laughing if you lose yourself in the film and not get bogged down with the truth that it is a dumb movie. I give it an 8 for those who know how to enjoy dumb movies and a 2 for those who know movies.
  8. YvonneC.
    Oct 13, 2001
    Chris Kattan rocks!
  9. Leah
    Jun 3, 2002
    This movie is great! Although for some picky people, you have to like Chris Kattan.
  10. JedD.
    Oct 23, 2004
    Chris Kattan is a comic genius. This movie is just plain silly. Great if you want to laugh a lot. Soundtrack is good too. See also Night at the Roxbury.
    Jun 19, 2002
    Very funny!
  12. EmilyK.
    Jun 19, 2002
    This movie was so silly! I loved it! Chris kattan is so hot, he did awesome in this movie : )
  13. NickiF.
    Jun 24, 2002
    Chris Kattan is the best! The movie would have sucked without him, any other person wouldn't have done a great job like Kattan!
  14. MahaM.
    Jun 27, 2002
    Just plain great period.
  15. Renay
    Jul 22, 2002
    Okay, so it's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it was still pretty good. Chris Kattan rocks! Even if you didn't like the plot all that much, you have to admit Chris' performance will still great. For all you people who gave it a low rating: get a sense of humor.
  16. KatieP.
    Dec 22, 2003
    A good laugh. Kattan is a funny guy.
  17. DeniseA.
    Apr 23, 2004
    This movie is the BEST.
  18. DanH.
    Apr 23, 2004
    LOL. Oh my god this movie is hilarious.
  19. CameronW
    Jul 19, 2005
    Funniest movie ive ever seen.
  20. MikeJ.
    Nov 18, 2002
    This is the funniest movie I've seen in a looong while! Chris is the funniest actor I've watched and for you idiots who gave it a low rating... well you have no sense of humor...sorry...and how funny are those 2 detectives? LOL hahahaha.
  21. se
    Dec 27, 2006
    This movie was totally fun. yes, it did not win an oscar but it wasnt meant to... its camp!
  22. Mar 26, 2014
    This movie was honestly SO FUNNY.... people shouldnt be looking to take the story seriously and everything, this movie was meant to make you laugh. This movie MADE ME LAUGH OUT TEARS.... so many funny scenes... holy this movie is my all time classic funny movie.... honestly. People who didnt like this movie honestly doesn't have a sense of humor or cant expand their ways of watchingThis movie was honestly SO FUNNY.... people shouldnt be looking to take the story seriously and everything, this movie was meant to make you laugh. This movie MADE ME LAUGH OUT TEARS.... so many funny scenes... holy this movie is my all time classic funny movie.... honestly. People who didnt like this movie honestly doesn't have a sense of humor or cant expand their ways of watching different type of films. If you pick up this movie, don't expect a Sopranos kind of thing... .just expect a comedy... that's the whole point. Expand

1. Mr. Showbiz
    Reviewed by: Kevin Maynard
    Frankly, there wouldn't have been enough shtick here to warrant an SNL skit. And if the material isn't even up to those standards, then who the hell green-lit it as a feature?
  2. This broad, coarse farce is otherwise as insubstantial a piece of work as you could possibly imagine; in fact, a light breeze could blow it away.
  3. This is a lazy, careless film that feels strangely unfinished.