4.5

1. Nov 1, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto, no tanto pero me gusto."Couples Retreat" es la tipica comedia sana que no tiene nada de violencia comica o escenas para mayores, lo que la hace apta para todo publico.
  2. Mar 26, 2013
    The only good thing I can say about this film is that I had a free DVD rental code. It's so painfully bad, I shut it off 20 minutes or so in, right after the 4 couples I cared nothing about landed on their island. It might have been less time than that. It FELT endless. Spare yourselves!
  3. Feb 23, 2013
    Why do I keep watching Vince Vaughn movies? Some people find his stuttering, fast-forward speech, and gravelly voice endearing, however it gets on my last nerve. Add to that a strange story and a talented, yet underperforming, cast to the mix, and it was a recipe for disaster. The story is really stupid and full of plot holes, no one wanted to go, but Vaughn gets roped into it and they all go? Everyone's getting divorced, than they dance and are in love, than they argue and are getting divorced, enough is enough! This movie sucked! It wasn't funny, it was weird and predictable, and stars Vince Vaughn...who should never play guitar hero in public again! Expand
  4. Jan 6, 2013
    The film has a good premise but is let down by a poor script. The jokes aren't particularly funny but the talented cast do their best. Definitely watchable but it wouldn't come highly recommended.
  5. Dec 24, 2012
    F**king stupid. Literally one of the wrost movies I have ever seen in my life.Avoid this movie at all costs. I don't care if you're stuck on a miserable island with only this movie and a DVD player- you must AVOID it like the Swine Flu (where did that pandemic go?) Diagnosis: PASS! PASS! AND DO NOT COLLECT $200. This film is horrible.
    Pros: None.
    Cons: Too many.
    What you should do:
    Build a bomb shelter and destroy all the copies you can. Piece of shhhiittt. Expand
  6. Sep 2, 2012
    A pretty good movie that has its flaws but all the characters have their uniqueness that makes it really enjoyable.Give it a chance and you will be pleasantly rewarded
  7. Sep 1, 2012
    I understand it was nothing remarkable but come on, it is not that bad. It was funny and relaxing to watch. It makes you want to go to a tropical setting too!!
  8. Aug 4, 2012
    Despite a gorgeous setting and funny performances with great characters, Couples Retreat is nothing more than a star studded big paycheck for all the actors. I give this movie 22%.
  9. Oct 14, 2011
    When a movie try too hard to be funny with stupid dialogue and stupid jokes then it turns into a stupid movie, at first it looks good, but then is not only tah just another boring bad comedy
  10. Aug 10, 2011
    Wasn't funny and the only decent parts were recycled from other movies. It was also 113 minutes which is unacceptable for basically all comedies, especially a weak PG-13 one. Shame on the good comedy actors who agreed to work with this script
  11. Feb 2, 2011
    Retreat isn't horrible, it's problem is that it tries so hard to be a funny, insightful film to see with your girlfriend, but it turns out to be a pathetically lame, sappy and only rarely entertaining film that the filmakers obviously don't have much detail on relationship.
  12. Dec 20, 2010
    Amazing how Vince Vaughn's creations go downhill...fast. How can you put this in front of an audience ? It's not funny, it's not original, it's not worth anyone's time. Open the garbage bin, throw it in.
  13. Nov 17, 2010
    Awful, trite, terrible humor, not funny AT ALL...I don't know how I managed to watch it till the end (I'm ashamed of myself for that!)....dont waste money and time on this garbage.
  14. Aug 17, 2010
    Meh. This movie looked promising but was dissapointing.

1. Thanks to Vaughn, Favreau, and the stray sharp lines that pop out of everyone else, the film at least offers the lively sound of egos that still know how to swing.
  2. In Couples Retreat, it's Favreau, not Vaughn, who is wound up, and this vacation comedy goes nowhere.
  3. A good idea for a sophisticated comedy lurks within the latest Jon Favreau-Vince Vaughn collaboration, Couples Retreat, but the filmmakers lack the courage of their convictions. So the payoff is mixed at best.