7.0

1. Dec 1, 2012
    An interesting if somewhat dubious tale. While I can imagine that two young men with a camera could traverse the US meeting nothing but interesting and helpful people, I suspect that a lot of people if they attempted this trip would run into many more problems -- perhaps very serious ones. I'm not trying to be negative, I just think it can be dangerous for the filmmaker to set an expectation that could lead to disaster for others. That said, this little film will entertain most people. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Scott Tobias
    Aug 8, 2012
    Craigslist Joe takes Garner on a 21st-century hitchhiking trip that not only didn't end in his gruesome murder, but in a month to remember fondly. It's an inspiring experience. For him.
  2. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Aug 5, 2012
    A stunt-documentary whose conceit overlaps with the finding-yourself appeal of a road movie, Joseph Garner's Craigslist Joe is humbly charming.
  3. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    Aug 5, 2012
    He's a nondescript protagonist, his benefactors, and he's never truly in need; as is made clear at the start, he has a comfortable life to return to whenever he chooses. So the picture becomes simply the moderately diverting record of an offbeat vacation.