6.7

1. Jul 23, 2014
    This film is over the top and ridiculously violent, it's just a typical 21st Century Action film but Statham puts on a solid performance, but the movie is just a typical 21st century action film
  2. Aug 26, 2013
    The first Crank was a very funny, over-the-top action movie. Crank: High Voltage, however, was so funny that I thought I might die from not catching my breath. Over-the-top doesn't even come in to it! The movie is stratospherically crazy in every regard and absolutely brilliant from start to finish.
  3. Jun 20, 2013
    This movie is hilarious and awesome. Over the top and unlike any other film. Needs to be seen if you got a twisted dark sense of humor. Hope there is a sequel!
  4. Apr 29, 2013
    Outrageous, controversial and sometimes draining. Crank 2 is one of the craziest films I have seen, not perfect, but definitely a memorable cinematic experience.
  5. Jan 31, 2013
    Crank High Voltage continues the crazy action blazing. Viewer can feel the adrenaline. Again, there are some dirty jokes embedded into movie, which works great. Just go, and fast!
  6. Oct 14, 2012
    The worst movie I've ever seen in my whole life. There's no script, story or real action and the attempt to embed a false comedy makes this movie a shoddy work. Awful, disappointing, baffling, uneven. 0.
  7. Oct 6, 2012
    Funny. Outside the box. Definitely, a cult classic. Unlike other movies, this sequel was better than the first Crank (which I had enjoyed as well). This is one movie, along with the original, that I will keep in my DVD collection.
  8. Nov 26, 2011
    It was a rather basic sequel that does nothing to establish itself from the previous film and it was actually pretty disapointing. I expected far better.
  9. Feb 23, 2011
    Honestly, this movie gets a terrible wrap. Yes, it's crude. Yes, it's senseless violence. Yes to a million other accusations I have heard against this movie. But I have watched this a dozen times and I am still entertained. Critics nowadays have forgotten what the point of watching films is. People go to the cinema to be entertained. Of course you won't like this if you're above 25 or a prude. But this movie packs everything you could possibly want in a flick. Over-the-top violence, pervasive sexuality, and balls-to-the-wall action! If you are looking for a movie that you will cherish for dozens of viewings, this one's for you. Expand
  10. Dec 1, 2010
    First up i can't possibly recommend this film.....

enough!!
    it's absolutely insane and as long as you aren't expecting to many heartfelt, passionate speeches or meaningful, dramatic plot twists, you'll enjoy this movie and to any one that has any expectations of seeing the above, grow up. Not every movie should take itself as seriously as the Godfather.
    This is adrenaline fueled,
    testosterone pumping, foul mouthed, feckin hilarious cinematography at it's best. Enjoy Expand
  11. Oct 26, 2010
    i liked the first crank it was over the top and fun . the sequel how ever is so far over the top it heads into whacko land to the extreme . it was just to bizzare especially the godzilla looking fight it turns into all of a sudden i was just confused and scratching my head on wtf they where trying to do. its a action packed fast paced film which is kinda fun but its just to F'd up with all the wierdness for me to really enjoy. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Helen O'Hara
    Proof that you can make good movies based on video games, as long as you don't bother making a video game first. Juice us up for Crank 3D.
  2. Follows the same formula as the first, with one difference: They've managed to ramp up the action and vulgarity beyond the insane heights of the original.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    Benefits of the first film's ancillary gross-out will jolt "Voltage" like a speedball shot to the groin, until word of mouth spreads like an STD.