6.3

1. Jun 19, 2014
    This movie is some next level **** or this dude is a **** troll. I enjoyed it but I wish I was inebriated when I was watching it. Not because it was bad I just wish I drunk off a bottle of VSOP or Goose. There's a lot of Irish chanting, and beer drinking. There is pretty chick wearing high-heels slicing potatos. There's a horde of classic cars having a battle royal in a skyscraper. There's a hobbit and lonely giant. There's a funeral for a zombie. It has some strange music. I compare this film to Monty Python, David Lynch, and a Julie Taymor sex tape. I say watch this it is good. Expand

1. If Cremaster 3 is an innovative artwork that has been credited with breaking down the distance between sculpture and film, is it also a great movie? Probably yes.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    Barney has been criticized as willfully esoteric, but if traditional meaning is once again elusive in this film, it remains an enthralling aesthetic experience, one that's steeped in mystery and a ravishing, baroque beauty.
  3. Barney's cinematic art inspires both awe and revulsion, often simultaneously.