8.7

1. Nov 4, 2014
    This movie was marvelous. It was a really interesting and original story. It also had a remarkable group of casts especially Federico Luppi and Ron Perlman. Ron had added some comedy scenes to the film too. The progression of the film tends to move in a slower pace but it does not make me felt bored at all while watching. I loved the soundtrack that played at the final part of the film,This movie was marvelous. It was a really interesting and original story. It also had a remarkable group of casts especially Federico Luppi and Ron Perlman. Ron had added some comedy scenes to the film too. The progression of the film tends to move in a slower pace but it does not make me felt bored at all while watching. I loved the soundtrack that played at the final part of the film, it was great and really improved the mood of the scene. Director Del Toro did a fabulous job in directing this movie. It would be awesome if the movie talked more about the history background of the device and its maker.
    Overall, Cronos is amazing and those who prefer a not so scary, no shocks, no nudity scene, not too gory, slower pace type of horror movie, this is the right one for you.

Cronos is a thoughtful, intelligent film, and as a horror movie (which is, I think, its main mission in life) it's genuinely disquieting.
  2. [It] may not be your cup of tea, but you have to admire the style, sincerity, and overall sense of craft even if you don't fancy the comic-book gore.
    For all its absurdity Cronos generates a real moral conviction.