Crossover

2.0

Sep 1, 2006
    So bad its harmful and makes you hate black movies, it makes me ashamed to be black.
  2. RandyJ.
    Aug 31, 2006
    A retarded attempt to match up to films like Coach Carter. It is just utterly stupid and annoying. Its like watching Simon Cowell dance for 2 hours.
  3. Mar 2, 2014
    So bad I wanted to gouge my eyes out. I hate when people make a movie just because they can. You should only make a movie if you have a good plot good characters, etc, etc

1. Crossover skimps on court-level pyrotechnics (we get a game in the beginning and, of course, a big game at the end, and that's about it) in favor of dry urban melodrama.
    As they pursue their goals, no movie cliché is left unturned. The streetball scenes offer some nifty trick plays, but the rest of Crossover features poorly dressed sets, cheap-looking costumes and locations, and silly histrionics.
  3. The reason basketball is such a great spectator sport isn't because of its opportunities for razzle-dazzle editing and direction. It's because the game is kinetic enough without all that swoosh/zap/wham business.