6.6

1. FredrickP.
    May 20, 2006
    Worst movie I've ever watched. Based on speculation, fantasy and ignorance! With the same old promotion of the black - white racist issue that we are all tired of because it holds no truth! It seems that there actually are people who do not know the truth and blindly try to demonize the Heritage of a people greater than themselves. What a waste of my time and money.
  2. LesM
    Jul 30, 2007
    The most raciest piece of trash I have ever seen by a wide margin. Everyone connected with this movie should be beaten. Written criticism is too good for them.
  3. JohnC.
    Oct 2, 2006
    The absolute worst movie I've ever seen. I've come across more creative and interesting writing from students in middle school. I'm surprised they were able to find actors to say such silly things. I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.
  4. LeeA.
    Apr 5, 2008
    Reverse Racism Crap !! if the color of a man is to blame for slavery or racism then this Racist is truly a Real Racist people Need to find a better way of Educating them selfs !! This Film was racially motivated in a bad way he blames Not Only the slave owners but all white people based on skin color kevin willmott Proves all Races including Africans can judge other races by the color of Reverse Racism Crap !! if the color of a man is to blame for slavery or racism then this Racist is truly a Real Racist people Need to find a better way of Educating them selfs !! This Film was racially motivated in a bad way he blames Not Only the slave owners but all white people based on skin color kevin willmott Proves all Races including Africans can judge other races by the color of there skin. Expand

1. It's a fearless and brilliant racial-historical satire, done in a meticulous re-creation of the Ken Burns mode, that chronicles the last 150 years of America as if the South had won the Civil War.
    Of course, the very existence of someone like Willmott -- a black university professor who can make an angry, ruthless satire about American racism with impunity -- suggests that we're still a long way from living in the CSA.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    More intriguing on paper than when it actually unspools onscreen. Kevin Willmott's small-scaled but ambitious picture is well-researched, sometimes amusing and not unintelligent.