- Starring: Andrew Miller, David Hewlett, Maurice Dean Wint, Nicole de Boer
- Summary: Six people wake up from their daily lives and find they are imprisoned in a deadly maze. Slowly they discover that each holds a key to unlocking this diabolical puzzle. But as a mathematical formula for escape begins to reveal itself, the enemy rises from within themselves and survival is threatened by the same human weaknesses that created the Cube. (Trimark Pictures)… Expand
- Director: Vincenzo Natali
- Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Horror
- More Details and Credits »
MattK.9Very intense. Lots of surprises, good acting, existentialist in nature (but with a positive message), and a rewarding experience.
5You have to give the director credit for at least having the balls to go against the grain and try something different. Sometimes risks are worth it and they work out. Other times they are not so successful. I'm divided on this movie. The story is fresh and original with a lot of potential to be had, but most was wasted on an awful script with corny dialog and I won't even attempt to justify the wooden acting. Thankfully the general premise is strong enough to award this feature some dignity. A decent effort from a first time director.… Expand
Acting wasnt bad to begin with, then it just started getting corny and predictable, and the way the ragtag group figures out where booby traps are and where they aren't is just plain STUPID i might add. Ending left something to be desired, but overall a good horror movie made bad by poor acting, a lack of character development, and a story with no real ending… Expand