Review this movie
Jul 13, 2013This is how NOT to make a film. Take five or six acting students (the only reason they could be so bad), Write some god-awful dialogue. Name each character after a prison or a college or a fast-food joint, whatever suits your fancy. Add some torture instruments. Shake together in a great big Rubik's Cube. Be sure to add no answers at all and "voila!" a pretentious piece of dreck.
Jul 5, 2012Acting wasnt bad to begin with, then it just started getting corny and predictable, and the way the ragtag group figures out where booby traps are and where they aren't is just plain STUPID i might add. Ending left something to be desired, but overall a good horror movie made bad by poor acting, a lack of character development, and a story with no real ending
Jan 31, 2011I saw the movie a couple of days ago in a real horror mood. The concept of the film is really good, but after a while the actors started bothering me. The most common reaction in the film was something like: 'Oh, let's do that door'. 'Yeah, let me check.' 2s later... 'Yes ok, let's do it'. - Someone dies - 'Aww, he's dead... tough luck'. - 'Let's try that door'. The actors are just to... boring. After all, I enjoyed watching this film. Actingjob: 6/20
- As i said,i really didn't like the actors. Concept: 14/20
- Good concept, really liked this. Although they could've done more with this. By that i mean with the actors, and the plot. Plot: 9/20
- I'm not giving any spoilers but, i didn't like this AT ALL... I felt kinda empty after this. I was hoping for more till the last second. Then when the credits came up, i must say, i was kinda angry. 90 minutes... for this ?!
- Pretty standard. Not so much that i can say about this. 4
Character development: 8/20
- You don't know anything about the character. You only know: the general idea. 43/100 --> 4/10 I expected more of this.… Expand
JesseSep 7, 2007not a bad idea for a film, just done very poorly and with horrible acting.
It's an existential, Kafka-esque nightmare with no real resolution, although if you've been biding your time waiting to see some high-strung, ham-handed bickering on-screen, this is your A-ticket.