TriStar Pictures | Release Date: August 8, 2007
1.9
Overwhelming dislike based on 82 Ratings
Watch Now
mrcriticSep 27, 2010
Unecesscary sequel. Pure puke. 13/100 is critics being nice.
FredG.Aug 7, 2007
Don't even bother seeing this terrible, horrifying, botched mass of rotting flesh and maggots, unless you want your eyes to bleed, you ears to be shriveled, and the life sucked out of you.
GregM.Oct 5, 2007
The only way to stop Hollywood from making this garbage is to stop the general public from going to see it. That means everyone. Parents included. Momma, don't let your baby grow up to be retarded by letting them watch retarded films.
AlexRSep 4, 2007
Honestly, that 10 there isn't even funny, it's keep this Metascore below 1, okay?
FrankM.Feb 13, 2008
Shame on you Cuba Gooding and Fred Savage! Bad bad bad.
WtfdofgonOct 9, 2007
Basically a bad sequel to an already bad movie.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
OthoS.Aug 7, 2007
Has anyone ever squandered the currency of winning an Academy Award more than Cuba Gooding, Jr? (Well, Costner is a close second, with Affleck running third.) Have some discretion, dude!
sydneyoAug 5, 2008
It was horrible! this was a total unnesseccery sequel!
AndrewAug 19, 2007
This movie was horrible. I didn't laugh at all.
TimM.Aug 8, 2007
Crap. Sometimes I wonder if actors really read scripts before accepting jobs. Or if there are souls inside their bodies.
JoodisonJAug 11, 2007
Although I have never seen it, it sounds horrible. My dog went to go see it for her 6th birthday with all her friends and my cousin, (I was decorating the house) and my dog and my cousin and her friend beefy said it was outrageously Although I have never seen it, it sounds horrible. My dog went to go see it for her 6th birthday with all her friends and my cousin, (I was decorating the house) and my dog and my cousin and her friend beefy said it was outrageously hilarious, but my cousin and dog always have the same, crap taste... I have been researching it, and there are incredibly bad reviews, and I have seen the commercials, and everybody I know except fir my dog and my cousin seem to agree it either looks like crap, or it is. CRAP! Don't see it! Expand
JonathanC.Aug 15, 2007
I have to rate this movie in two phases. The first 30 minutes or so is AWFUL! Horrible attempts at jokes, not even funny, like you feel embarrassed for the characters, and awkward sitting in a theater when no one is laughing at anything in I have to rate this movie in two phases. The first 30 minutes or so is AWFUL! Horrible attempts at jokes, not even funny, like you feel embarrassed for the characters, and awkward sitting in a theater when no one is laughing at anything in what is supposed to be a comedy. The beginning just felt terrible. About halfway through, the movie actually improved, a story line emerged, you could start relating with the emotions of the characters, and the focus seemed to be less on trying to be funny, and more on addressing the family/social issues, and I actually thought they did that quite well. The beginning was so horrible, I could easily give this a zero, easily the worst 30 minutes of a movie I have ever seen. However, parts of the end were pretty good, so I think it deserves a 2 or 3. Had the whole movie been as decent as the later parts, it would probably be a solidly average movie. Expand
MarcusD.Aug 16, 2007
this sequel is like the baby genius sequels which are all horrible. but i was surprised that this movie's rating was in the double digits.
AndrewAug 19, 2007
This movie was horrible. I didn't laugh at all.
JaredC.Aug 8, 2007
What a total complete copy of Daddy Day Care, I can't even imagine how the Director would feel if he read the review of his movie he wanted to be like Daddy Day Care.
AlejandroR.Sep 13, 2007
I would never watch this piece of shit because it looks like a piece of shit. They couldn't get Eddie Murphy in the sequel, because he probably thought the first one brought down his reputation down the toilet. So they picked a name out I would never watch this piece of shit because it looks like a piece of shit. They couldn't get Eddie Murphy in the sequel, because he probably thought the first one brought down his reputation down the toilet. So they picked a name out of a hat, and Cuba Gooding Jr was picked. This looks like garbage so don't even dare rent this on DVD. Expand
RG.Aug 15, 2007
This movie deserves every single Razzi next year! And I would like to thank Eddie Murphy for not embarrassing himself in another stupid sequel
ABAug 26, 2007
Embarrassingly horrific.
ZilcellMay 3, 2012
Very few funny moments here and the cast doesn't seem to care about what is going on in the first place. There is very very little here to recommend.
cameronmorewoodNov 12, 2012
Even Eddie Murphy refused to participate in this ridiculous reboot.
jct400thzJan 9, 2014
It has morals, and humor, but it's missing a screw with it's preceding movie, Daddy Day Care. It does not have the same feel nor does it have Eddie Murphy. Come on! I was going to rate this a 4 but having a different set of actors with theIt has morals, and humor, but it's missing a screw with it's preceding movie, Daddy Day Care. It does not have the same feel nor does it have Eddie Murphy. Come on! I was going to rate this a 4 but having a different set of actors with the grown-ups doesn't make sense. Just not as good as the original at all. Expand
lukechristianscMay 3, 2015
Unecesscary sequel with a good cast. fvgnhjytvfvvvvvvvvvvfhyhyjybfdvfdjnfunvufnufucfushfuifhiwhgrhuibihuuihrbuhiuhivehuirfvuihruhigfeuhiiugf biugnnnnb
EpicLadySpongeJan 16, 2016
If everyone was wondering where's Eddie Murphy, that's pretty much easy because there's another film that features him that came out in 2007 and it was worse than this. Unfunny and dumb, Daddy Day Camp calls in with the rest of the uncalled sequels.
TheLonelyCriticJun 28, 2016
The fact that this movie even exists makes me lose hope for humanity. The fact that it's even worse than the first is something I may never understand.