8.3

1. Apr 17, 2014
    I watched the movie today and I needed to write a review right away. The movie is those that love rom-coms and for those that like the typical buddy teen movie. The bonus is that it is a great message and jammed with heartfelt moments. A new favorite of mine.
  2. May 27, 2014
    One of the best movies that I ever watched. Funny, simple but strong. I love the 2 lead characters. In the beginning of the movie looks like a regular romantic comedy but it is twisted by one revelation that will change their life.
  3. Jun 7, 2014
    This movie is wonderful. I enjoyed the struggle for self identity and the complete way the 2 main actors engaged with each other. This movie goes deeper than one would initially think yet it is also a great comedy. I guess it's because many straight people do not understand the stigma of being gay that this has a bad rating, all I can do is to advise you to watch it and see this funny movie for yourself. It's deep, complicated, humorous and leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling. I really loved it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Feb 17, 2014
    Nelson's amiable comedy occasionally gets fixated on things that don't serve its overall purpose and is too self-conscious to really shine. But it's a more competent, accessible film than its stealthy theatrical release suggests.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Abrams
    Feb 14, 2014
    Pseudo-sensitive bro-dude rom-com Date and Switch comes out today, and it already feels dated.
  3. Reviewed by: Gary Goldstein
    Feb 13, 2014
    The film's more heartfelt moments are what ultimately work best.