2.9

1. Mar 3, 2013
    Oh my gosh this was terrible. The story is so downright unfunny and boring. I laughed like 3 times during the whole thing. If you want to laugh, watch Scary Movie.
  2. Apr 21, 2011
    I find it somewhat amusing and I didn't hate it. Gave me a chuckle here and there but a lot of it was just flat out lame. Better than Disaster Movie and Epic Movie at least.
  3. Jun 22, 2011
    I'm not a big fan of chick flicks, but that is why I enjoyed this movie. It humorously mocks the genre I despise, and had me in tears of laughter during the entire movie. I may have had a few complaints, but they were only minor.
  4. Nov 4, 2010
    never seen this and never will
  5. Mar 2, 2014
    It was a funny movie but realistically it wasn't good. Horrible props. Terrible acting. It was overall a terrible movie. I advise you to watch this movie only if your really bored.
  6. Sep 24, 2010
    this is far by the worst movie i have ever seen i would never watch this film again this movie is in my most hated films its supposed to be a love film with comedy involved in it the comedy was well under the level it should be and its acting was apalling
  7. Mar 4, 2014
    It's immature, crude, and stupid. It's also pretty darn funny because of it. Acting as a spoof of various romantic comedies, this is the type of movie that will probably only please those like myself who are easily amused at crudeness. Whether it's relying on gross out moments, shock humor, or just an over the top parody, there are some laugh worthy moments scattered throughout. It mightIt's immature, crude, and stupid. It's also pretty darn funny because of it. Acting as a spoof of various romantic comedies, this is the type of movie that will probably only please those like myself who are easily amused at crudeness. Whether it's relying on gross out moments, shock humor, or just an over the top parody, there are some laugh worthy moments scattered throughout. It might not be the best spoof out there, but it's far from the worst. There are enough funny moments here for me to recommend this, but this type of humor isn't going to appeal to everyone. Expand
  8. May 24, 2013
    Ever since her days on Buffy the Vampire Slayer Alyson Hannigan has proven herself to be a very good comic actress so why, oh why, did she agree to appear in this complete mess? ‘Spoofing’ virtually any romantic comedy you can think off, as well as films like Lord of the Rings for some reason, I made it through about 20 minutes before I had to turn off the TV as I actually began to becomeEver since her days on Buffy the Vampire Slayer Alyson Hannigan has proven herself to be a very good comic actress so why, oh why, did she agree to appear in this complete mess? ‘Spoofing’ virtually any romantic comedy you can think off, as well as films like Lord of the Rings for some reason, I made it through about 20 minutes before I had to turn off the TV as I actually began to become angry that this thing even exists. Expand
  9. Jun 18, 2014
    Date movie is funny for about five minutes, but don`t let it fool you, cause it falls apart really fast.Not many laughs in this one just a bunch of over the top attempts at humor.The best thing about it is it seems to end fast, but I did fast forward a few times, so don`t take my word on it.
  10. Aug 14, 2013
    It's not as bad as Epic Movie and Disaster Movie but it's still a terrible movie. Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg are under the impression that copying a different movie shot for shot, but adding fart sound effects is funny. Here's my message to them STOP MAKING MOVIES! Save the planet from even more pain!
  11. Jul 23, 2013
    You'll see much worse spoof movies, you'll also see much better. This isn't a god awful movie.... in a sense. It's comedy is good, it has a lot of funny parts, but it still did not focus what so ever on character development or plot.
  12. Nov 16, 2013
    I dont understand how anyone with an iq above 80 can give this movie any more than 0 rating. How did they get it funded?
    Unless the objective was to make the movie for viewers below the 10 age bracket. I would still not expose my child to this rubbish

Overwhelming dislike - based on 18 Critics

1. A lame pastiche of Hollywood romances.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    The choice is yours: Shell out 10 bucks for this dire spoof of recent romantic comedies a la "Scary Movie" and "Not Another Teen Movie", or toss your 12-year-old nephew a quarter and get him to act out scenes from his favorite movies for 80 minutes: The entertainment value will be about the same.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Arguably the lamest of all the free-wheeling genre parodies that have taken flight since "Airplane!," Date Movie is stupefyingly unfunny in its attempts to mock romantic comedies, celebrities, reality TV shows and anything else that pops into the heads of its creators.