2.9

1. TravisH.
    Feb 21, 2006
    This movie was fricken Hillatious! They really did a good job with this movie.
  2. LeifR.
    Jun 6, 2006
    One of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time, I say ignore all the rest of the reviews. A guaranteed laugh all the way through.
  3. DanielE.
    Jul 14, 2006
    All of the people that gave this movie 6 or under are stupid. If you didn't find this movie funny then you obviously didn't understand the jokes they made. I thought this movie was hilarious!
  4. BrettS.
    Mar 24, 2006
    I dont care what all these lifeless morons with no sense of humor say about this movie. it was definately the funniest movie ive seen all year. it is targeted at a younger audience though so if you thought "casablanca" was the best movie ever dont watch this.
  5. WendiW.
    Apr 14, 2006
    I don't understand how this movie got bad reviews. I was laughing the entire time! It is definitely aimed at a younger audience though.
  6. Mar 2, 2014
    It was a funny movie but realistically it wasn't good. Horrible props. Terrible acting. It was overall a terrible movie. I advise you to watch this movie only if your really bored.
  7. MattC.
    Mar 18, 2006
    I don't care what the critics say, I loved this movie!! It was very funny for a spoof movie, but I don't know what all the haters expected, it IS a spoof movie so of course it'd be kind of dumb. Which is was, but in a good, hilarious way. Date Movie is definitely one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while.
  8. EthanR.
    Jun 3, 2006
    Dtae movie was awesome. It was one of the funniest movies ever. I f you love those crazy shows like family guy and south park, you'll love this movie!
  9. JaymeM.
    Jun 7, 2006
    I think it was hilarious!....Not the best when it came to the fat jokes but i loved everything else. funny movie
  10. DominicE.
    Jul 14, 2006
    This was one of the best movies I've ever seen! The best bit was one everybody was singing "I say a little prayer" at the Greek Diner. But it probably could have had a few more funny bits. Sophie Monk saved this movie.
  11. BillyB.
    Feb 19, 2006
    Best movie of the year!! I loved all the funy acters, espeshally the one who made fun of napolean dinamite!
  12. BenW.
    Feb 19, 2006
    It was HIllariious! Not as good as any as the scary movies but they never tried ma4king fun of date movies before. It was a classic.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 18 Critics

1. A lame pastiche of Hollywood romances.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    The choice is yours: Shell out 10 bucks for this dire spoof of recent romantic comedies a la "Scary Movie" and "Not Another Teen Movie", or toss your 12-year-old nephew a quarter and get him to act out scenes from his favorite movies for 80 minutes: The entertainment value will be about the same.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Arguably the lamest of all the free-wheeling genre parodies that have taken flight since "Airplane!," Date Movie is stupefyingly unfunny in its attempts to mock romantic comedies, celebrities, reality TV shows and anything else that pops into the heads of its creators.