5.8

1. Mar 8, 2011
    Date Night is a hilarious movie that really captures how not so young anymore couples act, the great chemistry between the leads makes it even better, it's ultimately a very hilarious and enjoyable movie.
  2. Dec 26, 2010
    Don't listen to the negative reviews, this movie was fantastic. I couldn't stop laughing, and the plot wasn't bad either. Un-realistic? For sure. But that doesn't mean it's a bad movie.
  3. Oct 31, 2012
    Very subjective but I love Carrell. Never seen Fey before but love this movie. Wahlberg is awesome. 10/10
    Carrell is genius and camio by James Franco and Milan Kunis is fantastic. District attorney should get a pervert Oscar and Ray Liotta is so believable also. This film is the best midweek movie I've seen ever. Totally miffed I didn't go to a cinema to see it.

1. These talented performers star in two of the wittiest, most sophisticated sitcoms on the air, but for this movie pairing they're stuck with an endlessly silly plot line and overblown physical mayhem that is instantly forgettable. The fact that they make it so funny nonetheless is a testament to their abilities.
  2. Reviewed by: Lael Loewenstein
    An uncommonly engaging date movie.
  3. Reviewed by: Karina Longworth
    A jumble of genres, tones, and styles, Date Night ultimately strains to be a serious movie about marriage, with one joke: that, even when surrounded by excitement, Claire and Phil revert to being dull. But in practice, their dullness is just dull.