8.8

1. Aug 16, 2010
    Brilliantly funny and always entertaining. This is a film for anyone who ever wanted to grow up in the 70's but sadly missed it. It doesn't have a single thought in its head, but who cares when the scenes are so accurately shot and excellently presented.
  2. Aug 25, 2011
    If I could just state an opinion (and by opinion I mean fact), Dazed and Confused is the best teen comedy of all time. It is an intelligent, energetic, and very funny look at a point in time that everyone lives through, with a strong dose of nostalgia and understanding. Set-up like Robert Atlman's take on high school, Dazed and Confused presents a cast of characters so huge that you'll barely have time to get to know all of them. Some say that's a minus, I call it a plus. You ever look into your high school yearbook and go "That guy! I remember him! He's was cool, I guess. Don't really remember much else though..." That's precisely the point. These are the people who end up influencing you the most, but you remember the least. The armies of stoners, jocks, preps, nerds, rockers, and all that jazz. There are no real struggles to overcome, and no real driving goal to the plot, other than just to enjoy yourself. You know what that sounds like? That sounds like pretty much everything I did as a teenager. Expand
  3. Jan 28, 2014
    Esta pelicula me gusto mucho, tuvo comedia."Dazed and Confused" es una pelicula comica que ademas de dialogos graciosos, plantea el tema de la adolescencia y las drogas como un tema comun en esa epoca.

1. Reviewed by: Peter Ranier
    It's a highly enjoyable spree that doesn't add up to a whole lot by the end. But you don't necessarily want it to add up to anything -- that's part of its charm. [24 Sept 1993]
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Clark
    The "Age of Innocence" oozes anthropological dazzle, but Dazed and Confused may some day rate its own Smithsonian showings for clinically re-creating the High School Experience 1976. [20 Sept 1993]
    From the opening shot of a burnt-orange GTO cruising a high school parking lot to the strains of Aerosmith's ''Sweet Emotion,'' Richard Linklater's film nails mid-'70s adolescence so precisely that you'll need Clearasil by the end credits.