6.5

1. Nov 26, 2011
    It was pretty terrible. Too much like any other generic straight to dvd horror film and wasnt all that interesting and it wasnt even scary either. I was disapointed.
  2. Oct 26, 2010
    I was the type of horror movie done over and over. Where the viewer should be surprised, there is often disappointment. The main character was dull, and the plot line even more so. The ending was supposed to shock, but I just looked down and thought, "I wasted a thing of Popcorn on this?"
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    The movie had a promising start. But after that, it became boring. You a horror movie, that's boring. The atmosphere wasn't there, it wasn't scary. The twist at the end, wasn't enough to save this movie.
  4. Aug 27, 2014
    "Remember: whatever happens, don't scream."

I like Horror-Mystery movies..but this is..bad.I don't know but i didn't like this movie.Seriously, i can't watch this movie again, is borinnggggggg.

1. Boasts nothing new under the sun, but it does provide a few decent scares.
  2. Reviewed by: Staff (Not credited)
    Only those in a cold sweat for their weekly horror fix will bother with this formulaic and rather lazy exercise in booga-booga scare tactics.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Gonzalez
    A conflation of the horror genre's laziest tropes, plot angles and shorthands, this inept creation isn't so much a film as it is a smorgasbord.